One Horse Power

You may think it is boring, but that is very difficult riding and training!

Making a horse move like that is totally against it's nature, that takes a lot of skill!

Probably the very best I have ever seen.

Ken I live next to Lippizan Temple Farms, where the Lippizan Stallions are raised and trained...

Thanks for the video.

Thank you for sharing that video. Phenomenal! (And please forgive those of us who think the time spent posting "That is boring" is time well spent.)

Prof said:
Probably the very best I have ever seen.

Ken I live next to Lippizan Temple Farms, where the Lippizan Stallions are raised and trained...

Thanks for the video.
You know they are white at birth :D Sorry just reminded me of Crimson Tide LOLOLO :eek: :D

TheSickness said:
You know they are white at birth :D Sorry just reminded me of Crimson Tide LOLOLO :eek: :D

They're BLACK at birth, Nimrod............;) :D

Great video.....

My wife sent it to me last week....Awesome....the tail tells it all.....

D

Reminds me of the pre-show at "Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede". Amazing horsemanship. Doing all kinds of maneuvers in close quarters surrounded by people. The horse has to know exactly where everything is so that he doesn't step on or bump into anyone.

Silent D said:
They're BLACK at birth, Nimrod............;) :D

Great video.....

My wife sent it to me last week....Awesome....the tail tells it all.....

D
I knew that D I was waiting to see which one of you Dirtbag's was gonna correct me :D :p As usual nothing get's by you :rock:

Nowwhat said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about headers....:dontknow: :D

And I thought it was an intro to your New line of Quadraped Shampoo:D

ntw0rk said:
You may think it is boring, but that is very difficult riding and training!

Making a horse move like that is totally against it's nature, that takes a lot of skill!

What's so difficult about a cattle prod?;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back