One Less 10

5K is actually not a bad price. The wheels tires, interior, and rear end assembly would part out for more than that.

OnceBitten said:
5K is actually not a bad price. The wheels tires, interior, and rear end assembly would part out for more than that.

Yeah, but you probably have to clean the brown stains off the seats to sell them! I paid 7K for mine wrecked, but the motor ran.

Ya have one of these trucks for a while and if ya spend a lot of time and money it, get pretty attached to it....that would be a heart breaker. There's way more than 5K worth of parts there. Oh well, nothin from nothin leaves nothin.

That modified hood alone should be worth a bunch:D :D :D

Last edited:
I bet you would!! Anyone that buys that and parts it out will make their $$ back plus some...I already have to part out my hemi so I don't need anymore headache for now...I'm trying not to spend anymore coin on mods for my SRT that i havn't even seen yet!

"Engine still good".........It's under the back seat but it's still good.

TNVIPER said:
But the most important part made it...the wing...:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back