One more time

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
OK, I guess I need to say this again.

There will be no personal attacks allowed on this forum. None.

I don't care who the comment is directed to or who makes the comment. There will be no more warnings. If you make a comment that is a personal attack on another member you will earn yourself a vacation. I'm simply tired of the bullshit. If you don't like someone else here just ignore them. If you can't do that then just stay away.

This isn't directed to anyone in particular, so no need to get defensive. It's simply gotten out of hand.

Thanks.

:mad: I don't know WHAT the hell has been going on around here recently. I know I should be used to it after years of drama on this forum, but Silverback leaving? Mikey not posting anymore? Now this thread? I mean, I agree with the "NO MORE" personal attacks but dammit people, we're all adults here. Why does this have to come to this? Babysitting, scolding and punishments like we're three? I don't question Bob's thread I just question the BS that causes him to have to take such action. :dontknow: Someone needs to grow the EFF up; whoever it is you know who you are.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back