one to add to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixumm

Reaction score
just got an 05 srt silver ram (cool truck). I want to put some blue stripes on it so does any one no the size and gap of them. I have a 06 gt that is blue w/silver stripes so i think that the silver truck w/blue stripes will be killer. thanks fixumm

Welcome Bud!

Stripes are cool, but more HP is cooler!!:rock:

Post Pics when you can.:D

fixumm said:
just got an 05 srt silver ram (cool truck). I want to put some blue stripes on it so does any one no the size and gap of them. I have a 06 gt that is blue w/silver stripes so i think that the silver truck w/blue stripes will be killer. thanks fixumm
That sounds very cool to me! Welcome to the forum and congrats :rock: :rock: :dancing:

I own an 05 CE. The stripes are 4" apart and 17" wide and 1 inch above the seam on the tailgate. You will have to remove the S in SRT-10 to accomodate the stripe. CE's shifted the emblem over to allow for the stripe.

hemi killer said:
I own an 05 CE. The stripes are 4" apart and 17" wide and 1 inch above the seam on the tailgate. You will have to remove the S in SRT-10 to accomodate the stripe. CE's shifted the emblem over to allow for the stripe.

Nice stuff in the garage...The CE is a wider than the normal stripe i think. Thanks

What else did they do to the CE? Is it just stripes, different bading and interior.. or did they actually do something performance wise?

The obvious white with blue stripes, Interior stitching is blue, numbered nameplate, All 200 were optioned the same(no options but the CE package), Tonneau cover, SRT bed liner, Polished wheels, Door sill plates.

No performance mods.

Here is my wanna be black CE

mauiSRT/10 said:
Welcome fixum..........post some pics of your new hotrod. What other mods have you planned? We know you want more!!! LOL

patrick
1st mod is stripes
2nd mod is speed
3rd mod is keeping it out of the pound :)

Last edited:
i would help you, but can't remember off the top of my head and i'm not at home to measure them for ya'. they are the same dimensions as the 50 blue trucks with the white stripes, there are some members on here with the blue trucks, but again can't remember exactly who!:dontknow: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back