Only 8 !!

Theol55

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
This is the LOWEST I have ever seen it, Today Feb 25, 2016 at 1:30 pm there are only 8 members logged in to the forum.....

yeah, somebody should start an internet fight so traffic picks up again.

the forum was offline for a bit, reset everyone who leaves the forum page up.

So which UD pulley is better? V1R or JTSVP?

How's that? :)

I'd love to know the answer, but only one of the named parties shows up in a business directory, one has a website, one's business motto isn't caveat emptor, and only one can be contacted by not using a free email address that has nothing to do with the business at hand...

Where can said items be compared?

Last edited:
I'd love to know the answer, but only one of the named parties shows up in a business directory, one has a website, one's business motto isn't caveat emptor, and only one can be contacted by not using a free email address that has nothing to do with the business at hand...

Where can said items be compared?

Plum silly but we do have a lot of children allowed drivers licenses. Buying a web site and having a non-free email address does not make one good or bad vendor. I have 3 email addresses, one a Reagan, one a private Real Estate and one a free address. So I guess that means I should not be allowed to sell real estate of 500 books a year on e-bay. Your reasoning sounds like an Obama/Clinton supporter. Grow up. Have ya ever bought from Scott or had him do any work for you? Thought not. I have and know he is first rate----I'm sure others are good also but because he does not have a better (in your opinion) email address is just plane adolescent to say he is not a good vendor. Go back to you Lego's and stay our of that SW sun. :chain:

Plum silly but we do have a lot of children allowed drivers licenses. Buying a web site and having a non-free email address does not make one good or bad vendor. I have 3 email addresses, one a Reagan, one a private Real Estate and one a free address. So I guess that means I should not be allowed to sell real estate of 500 books a year on e-bay. Your reasoning sounds like an Obama/Clinton supporter. Grow up. Have ya ever bought from Scott or had him do any work for you? Thought not. I have and know he is first rate----I'm sure others are good also but because he does not have a better (in your opinion) email address is just plane adolescent to say he is not a good vendor. Go back to you Lego's and stay our of that SW sun. :chain:

Cool, the psych ward gave shorty his internet privileges back!

Glad you sell the books and don't write them because you really are an incoherent, rambling jackwagon. When you pull up to a place, there is no way the people inside are glad to see and have to deal with you...

Btw: I know you live in a time warp, but It's 2016 - if you don't have a business license, website, legit email - you are nothing more than a hobbyist. If your body of halfassed work is documented, as well pissed off "customers" post about it on a forum - it gets called what it is.

And after all that - what the hell do any of your ramblings have to do with the calling out of halfassery, business ethics and rebranding of parts/claiming they engineered and fabricated by said "vendor" ???

So carry on big enos...

Last edited:

Yes sir, he is amazing. "I have met a lot of young men and a lot of wise men but no" oh well, you get the gist. :D

Just thought I would get things going and now my post may have crashed the site. Oh me. :dontknow:

Cool, the psych ward gave shorty his internet privileges back!

Glad you sell the books and don't write them because you really are an incoherent, rambling jackwagon. When you pull up to a place, there is no way the people inside are glad to see and have to deal with you...

Btw: I know you live in a time warp, but It's 2016 - if you don't have a business license, website, legit email - you are nothing more than a hobbyist.

if your body of halfassed work is documented, as well pissed off "customers" post about it on a forum - it gets called what it is. So carry on big enos...

Silly child. Remember, wisdom comes with time-warped age, not silly children talking trash and and badmouthing others they know nothing about.

Ain't it amazing, a few bad reviews and the thousands of good ones are negated. I even bet you believe Scott Pelley and will vote for Hillary.

They used to call it the age of innocence but I'm believing it may have changed to the age of adolescent ignorance. :dontknow:

Silly child. Remember, wisdom comes with time-warped age, not silly children talking trash and and badmouthing others they know nothing about.

Ain't it amazing, a few bad reviews and the thousands of good ones are negated. I even bet you believe Scott Pelley and will vote for Hillary.

They used to call it the age of innocence but I'm believing it may have changed to the age of adolescent ignorance. :dontknow:

What in the holy hell are talking about???
Senility has been a smooth transition for you...

91sn32Q.jpg

Last edited:
See I told you!! I'll add some fuel to the fire, I love Donald Trump and he is going to make a great president.

site crashed for me just now, must have something to do with someone using Simpson logic to determine his life path…………….

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back