Open the DIY thread to all

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shaggy … Open the DIY section to all . No sense in letting that thread go to waste and could very well bring in more members New and Old !

@Shaggy … Open the DIY section to all . No sense in letting that thread go to waste and could very well bring in more members New and Old !
Good idea!

i can access that one! My permission wasn't taken a way there :D

Good idea!

i can access that one! My permission wasn't taken a way there :D
There is a lot of good or was in that thread that can help everyone

I can access the DiY section but when I click on any threads (even the, "Welcome to the DIY Section" thread) I get an error stating I don't have access. I'm not sure I even remember reading how to gain access...

I can access the DiY section but when I click on any threads (even the, "Welcome to the DIY Section" thread) I get an error stating I don't have access. I'm not sure I even remember reading how to gain access...

you may need to be a supporting member. I'm not positive but I'm thinking that's most likely the deal

And to private message you need 50 posts. There's the post ho thread if you need to get that done! :D

several of them in fact lol

The threads can be seen as a list, it's just when you click on an individual one that you get the error.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back