Opinion on Ground Force Suspension

CarreraGT

Reaction score
Hello Dodge folks.
First post and admittedly not a Dodge guy. That said, a few years ago I bought a 2005 SRT-10 to haul mulch and such. Needless to say it doesn't make for a good utility truck. Anyway, I bought a Ground Force 9947 suspension kit for it and never opened the box. Is this kit worth ebaying or making 50 posts on here to list or am I wasting my time?
Any input would be great.

Hello Dodge folks.
First post and admittedly not a Dodge guy. That said, a few years ago I bought a 2005 SRT-10 to haul mulch and such. Needless to say it doesn't make for a good utility truck. Anyway, I bought a Ground Force 9947 suspension kit for it and never opened the box. Is this kit worth ebaying or making 50 posts on here to list or am I wasting my time?
Any input would be great.

Waste my your time. Kit isn't up to SRT specs. It's a Hemi/4.7 kit basically

Do not get the Groundforce suspension. It's meant for the 5.7 hemi. They are full of B.S. I got the suspension and I had to swap out front and rear shocks. Rear was hitting hard over light bumps and was lower than front end. Called Groundforce over and over again and they never called me back. But if you do or did get the kit, try this. I ended up putting stiffer shocks in front because the ones that came with kit was bouncing and in the rear I put air shocks giving it a little more distance and it did the trick. Nice stance and rides great. Rear never hits stopper and thats with a load to. Other possibility is air ride suspension. It will be my next step. FYI.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back