Opinions?

Yetti808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of painting the inside of the wheel dish the same red as my truck. I don't care about the cleaning part bc well I think I already clean it too much. What do you guys think? And also I want to to paint the inside if my headlights also red. Like the vettes... Any ideas on how to do that or aftermarket lights that would look better red than factory???

someone did the red headlights.

looked different & badass

the retroshop vendor here. he could make you some i think, and also could put projector lights in them too.

Ok that's prolly what I need. Projectors.. That would be nice

IMG_1816.jpg

:D

I think if I were you........I'd go with a black shroud and the bowl behind the shroud. I think ALL red is a bit much!

Hmm... Yours are really red lol. I think if I could find the right lights red Would be ok on the very inside but black would look good also

black and throw some red in the mix! (these are orange, and 07-08, but you get the idea)

DSC06370.JPG

Yeah that looks alot better imo what u got for 2nd gens?

Didn't know we had any 2nd genners on the site (94-01). Guess I shouldn't say that........how many 4th gens are here? :D

Here's a few 2nd gens I did:

DSC06706.jpg

DSC05572.JPG

That bottom red one looks mean with the headlights like that!! I like it!:rock:

Yeah, the 06-08s look REALLY mean with the eyelids on 'em! :drool:

I like the ones with orange. But would like red backs with the chrome projectors? Or bowls? Then I saw the last pic... I grinned like the first time I pinned my truck lol. Decisions decisions!!!! If you have anymore ideas or pics you can email me or just keep posting it's up to you as you sell headlights right?? If so I'll deff do this as soon as I find the right set up. Looking to order quick! Thanks [email protected]

I like the ones with orange. But would like red backs with the chrome projectors? Or bowls? Then I saw the last pic... I grinned like the first time I pinned my truck lol. Decisions decisions!!!! If you have anymore ideas or pics you can email me or just keep posting it's up to you as you sell headlights right?? If so I'll deff do this as soon as I find the right set up. Looking to order quick! Thanks [email protected]

Yup, I'm a headlight wh*re.........junkie.........nah, wh*re. :D

Check out a few links here:

Gallery - click here

And pricing on the 02-05 lights - click here

Let me know if you have any questions on 'em! :rock:

Thanks man. I need to figure out the right combo of red with chrome also.

Me and ironhead are the only two 2nd gen 8.0 owners confirmed on the site, that I know.I posted my rig in the vtcoa garage if ya wanna see it. I like the top, I'm a big fan of chrome :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back