Oracle Head Lights

zrmorse166

Reaction score
Has any one bought the oracle headlight kit and installed them theirselves...? Curious as how difficult it is, Im wourried about cooking the housing and ripping it apart...

He's talking about installing the halos into the lights. Not installing halo headlights.

I did a projector retrofit on my old truck and had to take the housings apart. I used a heat gun and it wasn't bad but if I take some apart again I think I'll try the oven method.

Ive recently been doing research on these it looks pretty simple but imo i wouldnt trust me... id trust sum1 whose done it b4 that being said im getting a local shop to put mine in

I know this is old, I was just browsing around. The oven method isn't bad at all. I've taken the headlights apart on my Diesel Jetta several times. Just set it to about 100-150 (depending on your oven) and only put them in for about 5 minutes (is all it takes on mine) and gently pull the lenses off. As soon as I take delivery of my SRT/10, I'm taking the lights apart for mods....lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back