Orchard Beach Car Show and NE GTG

nycstev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have done this in the past and had a good turn out. Anyone up for it this year? Its Sept 27 2009.

http://www.orchardbeachcarshow.com/

bat.jpg

some footage from last year

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Yer sorry ass needs to be in Panama City that weekend!!!

Oh yea yea yea... ;)

I have to look into airfare.... I do need a trip to see my southern brothers.

I will be back in the states the morning of the 20th. Airfare to LGA from Houston is looking good. I think I will have to make this one since I don't have any ties keeping me from attending..

Venom Power said:
I will be back in the states the morning of the 20th. Airfare to LGA from Houston is looking good. I think I will have to make this one since I don't have any ties keeping me from attending..
Look at the dates Antknee, you will be in Panama City:p :p

FATJACK said:
Look at the dates Antknee, you will be in Panama City:p :p

:dontknow: Sorry Jack, I done made that road trip out east twice. I don't want to put too many miles on #1900. Plus the fatigue & fuel to and from WITH Moonspinner accommodations will put me well over $a lot with plenty of stress too. I hoped you guys would break from the norm and come closer our way this time around. But I heard it was unanimously decided that will NEVER happen.:(

I hate to do it too,, but i will definatly not be making it either ,,i have too many pots in the fire right now to do this trip ,,:mad:

Sorry Ricky ...... Can't make it ..... Promise to Grandson to bring to a local show the same day ..... I'll post picks of all the rides.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back