Orchard Beach wrapup Pics?Vids

JimTeTe said:
I'm up for Sunday October 26th at the SUN ..... Any Takers ... If any interest I'll start a Thread.

Jim
im gonna kill you i just put the truck on jack stands :argh:

YESSS, I knew the Orchard Beach shindig was gonna be off the chain like that. This is why I wish I was there.. OMG JoeMag's truck looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.. Sweet.. I love the pics and vids..

ctsrt10 said:
im gonna kill you i just put the truck on jack stands :argh:

Whooppssss ...... Just a thought ... we could wait till spring I guess .... :dontknow:

I'll come down and help ya take it off the stands ... :D

Jim

nycstev said:

Aye yo Steve what's goin on ova' hea? What's with the menu and prices? We wanted more shots of that little Giovanni Italian honey son... Cappish?

HAHAHA.. On the real tho, much thanks for that vid bro. I miss the Bronx everyday. I almost felt like... like I was back for a moment..

Venom Power said:
Aye yo Steve what's goin on ova' hea? What's with the menu and prices? We wanted more shots of that little Giovanni Italian honey son... Cappish?

HAHAHA.. On the real tho, much thanks for that vid bro. I miss the Bronx everyday. I almost felt like... like I was back for a moment..

When I get better @ Video taping:D

Venom Power said:

I know that girl. I didnt want to show off her bodasih set of ta ta's:p ;)

"Did he say, "....such a groovy day....?"

Steve-o was looking for a little inside story on what happened to Gary (the boss)... Sounds like a touchy subject...... Nevermind...

Nice work, Steve..... Thanks for all the video.... Like being there, only cheaper. ;)

D

Django said:
"Did he say, "....such a groovy day....?"

Steve-o was looking for a little inside story on what happened to Gary (the boss)... Sounds like a touchy subject...... Nevermind...

Nice work, Steve..... Thanks for all the video.... Like being there, only cheaper. ;)

D
Actually I think Jerry the Boss is wearing some Cement shoes:)

Last edited:
Very nice pics & videos...You guys had a super day also...Thanks for sharing bud...Way cool...:rock:

just got off the phone with Scott, i like his glamour shot with his back to the camera...heard the weather was nice.

bmako said:
This is where steve was the whole day.

Bwahahahahaha!

Just got off work Im trying to find the cord to upload my pics now

Nice vids Steve :rock:

It was a nice day. Too bad Joemags lost his phone, we would have been there a little earlier. I would have liked to party up a little more before the gang had to leave. Still, it always ends up being Joe, Steve, and me closing the gate....

Lets do the track next time. I have to get the clutch upgraded first though and install all my goodies.

Venom Power said:
YESSS, I knew the Orchard Beach shindig was gonna be off the chain like that. This is why I wish I was there.. OMG JoeMag's truck looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.. Sweet.. I love the pics and vids..
Thank you for the compliment! All I kept thinking about was the Bronx dust falling out of the air onto my baby!:thumpdown: .... That tomato at the food stand was definately well endowed!.........Abondanza!..... Here's a real Bronx cheer for all you banana heads:eviltongue: PS you won't see Jerry no more......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back