Order Your VTCOA Shirts Here! Part II

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got mine! dam i think i live closer then any one else and i am the last to get them??????? what the f?

Whitesnake said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got mine! dam i think i live closer then any one else and i am the last to get them??????? what the f?

Thats are lovely USPS system for you.... I mailed something across Phoenix one time.. and it took 8 days!!!! I kid you not!! :dontknow: :confused:

I could have walked it to the destination faster....

azpyroguy said:
Thats are lovely USPS system for you.... I mailed something across Phoenix one time.. and it took 8 days!!!! I kid you not!! :dontknow: :confused:

I could have walked it to the destination faster....

i think that's why they call it snailmail!

RedSrt007 said:
No Problem guys....PICS LETS SEE SOME PICS!!

no, not on the guys....:p

well as soon as i get my girl to get it on???:D :D :D :D
not in that way!

i will shoot some pic's and post them!
did any one else got white ones?

Whitesnake said:
well as soon as i get my girl to get it on???:D :D :D :D
not in that way!

i will shoot some pic's and post them!
did any one else got white ones?

I got a white and red one... the black was cool... but just not a good color to wear here in summertime.

I have not seen mine yet.......But I have dreamed what it will look like, does that count? Red....did you get my address for shipping?

WAZZSUP said:
I have not seen mine yet.......But I have dreamed what it will look like, does that count? Red....did you get my address for shipping?

Yup, everyones went out except for 1 (rambuncious), I'm waiting for address confirmation....

-Red

Rambunctious said:
PM sent. Thanks.

he said he does not want his! , so send them to me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i want some more? when are we ordering more?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
he said he does not want his! , so send them to me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i want some more? when are we ordering more?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

damn dude, not like u did now allready get 5 but u want more???:dontknow: i had one hell of a time getting 5 shirts in the one package :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back