Ordering an 09 Viper

hashash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rock: This week will be ordering a 09 ACR viper :burnout: from the same dealership i bought my ten from .
What do you think about the color , viper red (mono-tone ) or black (diamond black similar to 06 srt10 rams ) with red driver's stripe ??
the thing i always hated about my ten was the color , looks always dirty :mad:

maybe the new graphite grey with black stripes ??

I like the wild colors, purple, green, or orange. Last night I was watching a show on the Amazon and they showed a bushmaster snake. Talk about the perfect colors for a Viper! Gold & black, I think the Copperhead version was close. I like the darker blue too. I guess a Viper looks ok in any color hehe.

What I think would look killer is flat black, but it is being overused these days.

Last edited:
hashash said:
:rock: This week will be ordering a 09 ACR viper :burnout: from the same dealership i bought my ten from .
What do you think about the color , viper red (mono-tone ) or black (diamond black similar to 06 srt10 rams ) with red driver's stripe ??
the thing i always hated about my ten was the color , looks always dirty :mad:

maybe the new graphite grey with black stripes ??

PM 1qksrt...I believe they just got one in the dealership he works at...:dontknow: He sent me some pics of an 09...black with the red stripe on it..looks sweet:driver::burnout:
Good luck on the search.

LoveThisTruck said:
I think the green ones look freakin sick!! That's what I'd go with:D

they wont be doing that green for 09 :( instead they are making a gay jaguar like green thats much darker .

really thinking about red :dontknow:

I saw the ACR's are going for near "dealer cost", thats $98k for a MSRP $107k. I was lucky to get 5k off sticker for my 08 coupe 8 months ago.
Be careful and have fun:burnout:

orange with black strips
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

blueacr-1.jpg

I think there are too many of the black with red stripes out there, I'd go with something with more color to offset the black wheels. I like Venom Red with the black wheels, saw it on a vert and it looked really good.

I am trying really hard not to buy a SSG vert and put me in the poor house for years to come.... LOL!

Pick one that is easier to keep clean for sure. I would go with the red.

My Black truck a pain to keep clean her in Oklahoma. I wouldn't even want to think about Egypt.

iraqivet01 said:
Pick one that is easier to keep clean for sure. I would go with the red.

My Black truck a pain to keep clean her in Oklahoma. I wouldn't even want to think about Egypt.

thats right mine is black too , its always dirty

hashash said:
thats right mine is black too , its always dirty
ACR's should be dirty they are track cars. If your gonna keep her clean get a regular viper

BurntRubber said:
ACR's should be dirty they are track cars. If your gonna keep her clean get a regular viper

Well , it wont be seeing any track duty thats for sure , because we have no tracks here :D :D . I will be getting an ACR because i have 2 mods i want to do to the viper , lowered suspension and black wheels ; both are already on the ACR , so its probably cheaper too .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back