original owners

who are left that drover there truck new off the lot that still have them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brand New when I purchased from the Dealer with 0 Miles in May 2005. Celebrating 10 Years with it this month and only has 4,000 miles on it. Guess I need to drive it more over the next 10 Years..... :)

Purchased mine new March of 2005. I have 15,000 miles on it. Stock, no mods. Drove it off the showroom floor, it had 2 miles on it. The story goes, it was ordered for a man and he got cancer and didn't buy it. It was advertised on ebay where I saw the ad. Contacted the dealer, who had had it for about 4 months in central Pa. Had to drive about 150 miles to pick it up. It sure is a fun truck.

I think this is a great topic. I remember it vividly when the word of these trucks came out... the articles that I've read, the reviews I've seen that are now on youtube along with the commercial of the red reg cab blowing all of the doors off in the suburbs. seeing these trucks for the first time in person at the drag strip to now owning one. after the sticker shock of the $45k+ price tag quickly added this truck to the list of vehicles to buy after winning the powerball to being a proud owner of one.. it was well worth the wait. I never consciously set out to wait on the prices to go down but they always stayed in the back of my mind of getting one should the price get within reach. I would occasionally click around eBay to see what the average price was off and on... now they are at a very affordable price for a lot of people. even the super low mile and garage kept ones. now days the average brand new half ton with with bells and whistles are $35k-$40k and doesn't nearly have the power or cool factor... guess the newness still hasn't wore off to me since buying mine in Feb.

For some guys the newness never wears off, other guys forget they even owned one.

No matter how much you like these trucks, the cool factor will always be there.

Ten Years...

Hard to believe I ordered this truck eleven years ago and it took almost a year to arrive. It was well worth the wait.

Yep, I'm the original owner and have no plans to sell.

Daytona%252520500%252520019.jpg

file:///C:/Users/arafa_000/Pictures/Downloaded%20Albums/arafat.nabil/SRT-10%20Viper%20Daytona%20Edition/Daytona%252520500%252520036.jpg

Historic photo to share.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back