original STR 10 commericial

Not the "Original" though. That was for the 06 :rock:

wesalbert said:
Not the "Original" though. That was for the 06 :rock:
I stand corrected 06s are the best looking one IMO except for the amber strip along the bottom of the headlights

raceram9 said:
I stand corrected 06s are the best looking one IMO except for the amber strip along the bottom of the headlights

Have to agree with you on that. At least they did away with that strip in 07.

wesalbert said:
Have to agree with you on that. At least they did away with that strip in 07.
I didnt even notice that they did away with the stripe. I think im gonna switch mine out. Thats the one thing i cant stand on the 06 is those headlights

Did anyone ever see the segment on the 10 on "Trucks!" back when Stacey David hosted the show? I've looked for it on YouTube but can't find it.

On the headlights, I hate the amber strip on mine also. I wish they made 07 08 Nightrunners so that I could swap out lights.

I have the "Trucks" episode on my PC. Not the best quality, but if someone can host I can pass along.

I am still looking for the NASCAR one that starts out with 3 NASCAR drivers leaving work, they begin walking fast, then running... Once outside there is a Viper, Ram SRT and Neon SRT, in which they jump in, race around the track then out to the streets. If I recal Richard Petty was at the end and said sweet.

Anyone have that?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back