Orlando GTG - Mid April

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to guage interest and see who is available and what dates in Mid-April will bring the most trucks!

I am thinking Saturday April 14th.

Activities can be any number of things, (It is after-all Orlando!) Suggestions welcome. (I do have a jetski! Any body else wanna bring theirs?)

Once I figure the interest level, and some dates, I will contact the Orlando Speedway. (They do not have a very good review, so I am not sure how it will work out. I have never been there.)

Post up, let me know what works!

if you are NBT,RICE,and Mutt atre going to be at my house sat.march 31 to do some work on the trucks and drink some beer,so you are invited young man.

As long as it's not the 29th,that's kool !!!I'll be at QS&L in Clearwater for a show !!:rock:

i do believe that i will be at that show to Dennis,will be good to see you again.

Earl, I am back for good!! I will see what I have on my schedule for the 31st! Sounds like fun!

QS&L?? Que Heso?

Hmm. Thats two weeks before Boomer GTG. . .

I would be a "maybe". Anything closer to the beach? :D

Not sure how guys feel, I loved Race Rock when I there last. To bad City Walk doesn't have anything better than a parking garage. . . I would love me some Margaritaville!!!!

also having a gtg at 6pk this sat and meeting up with mooni fri night at the new shop. if anyone needs my number 407-466-1775

MUTT said:
also having a gtg at 6pk this sat and meeting up with mooni fri night at the new shop. if anyone needs my number 407-466-1775

I'll call you about tomorrow night. When? Where and What not!...

Roz-SRT said:
Hmm. Thats two weeks before Boomer GTG. . .

I would be a "maybe". Anything closer to the beach? :D

Not sure how guys feel, I loved Race Rock when I there last. To bad City Walk doesn't have anything better than a parking garage. . . I would love me some Margaritaville!!!!

See...? These are the kinds of input I am looking for!

I was thinking about calling the Race Rock and asking for a special parking arrangement.

Universal isn't bad, if we all go together, we should be able to park together.... lot's of clubs and drinking available there! Cigar Bar, Margaritaville, Pat O'Brien's (My personal Fav!), Bob Marley's... the list goes on.

Scott....not sure about dates with my current work schedule and long hours/weekends, but if we can get it all figured out, I will find a way to be there.....you just let me know and I'll find a way.....unless I am OOT on business, I'll be there.

Jason

Big Perm said:
Scott....not sure about dates with my current work schedule and long hours/weekends, but if we can get it all figured out, I will find a way to be there.....you just let me know and I'll find a way.....unless I am OOT on business, I'll be there.

Jason

Cool man! Hope you can make it!!

I say we talk to dennis and have a big ole BBQ at his place, he lives on 3 acres, plenty of parking and wide open space to get a couple of really nice gtg pics

MUTT said:
I say we talk to dennis and have a big ole BBQ at his place, he lives on 3 acres, plenty of parking and wide open space to get a couple of really nice gtg pics

Sounds cool! Atleast we can't get kicked out! Unless Dennis gives us the boot! :D

Scott, I get off work at 4pm on saturdays, so i can be there by 5. If you want/need help (or a beer runner) on the 31st let me know and I can make it! I feel like I haven't seen everyone in forever!

MUTT said:
dennis wont boot us, and its cheaper drinking there than at a bar

that sounds like a winner to me.we can break out the 4 wheeler as well and raise a little hell.we can pretty much do anything we want on my property(shoot guns,drink,smoke,swim,4wheeler)my place is allways open to all.:rock:

Thats freaking Killer dude. :rock:

05BLACKVIPER said:
that sounds like a winner to me.we can break out the 4 wheeler as well and raise a little hell.we can pretty much do anything we want on my property(shoot guns,drink,smoke,swim,4wheeler)my place is allways open to all.:rock:

Got any place for the jetski?

ntw0rk said:
Got any place for the jetski?

yea,little lake harris about a mile down the road from my house.:rock: actually there is a park maybe 5 or so mi from me,they have boat ramps,grills tables and even swingsets for the kids in us:D that would be another place to hang for the day?it to is on the lake harris chain.

Back