orlando winghouse

mooni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know its short notice...but if anyone wants to meet network n i at wing house on kirkman here in orlando 2nite feel free. i would love to put some faces with names.

mooni said:
i know its short notice...but if anyone wants to meet network n i at wing house on kirkman here in orlando 2nite feel free. i would love to put some faces with names.

Thanks for the invite, can't make the 2 hour drive tonight....

Oh, and if you are gonna be hanging out with Scott, make sure you remember to shift every 10 second or so.....don't give him too much time to stare at your junk :D

im game for the winghouse in two weeks. let me know

yep check the south bend to daytona thread for my schedual.

Yeah. DUH! I had a blonde moment there!

I even replied to that thread way earlier! DOH!

we can do it again in 2 weeks. i think that a regular meeting of the minds would be great, it will give us all a chance to relax

we can do it again in 2 weeks. i think that a regular meeting of the minds would be great, it will give us all a chance to relax

mooni said:

We're still on for tonight though, right?

Every coupla weeks would be cool! VinViper has requested that we do something on the weekends too, as he works nights!

yea were still on. hopefully the weather holds. could use a couple of cold ones after 2day.:cheers:

Cool!

Wing House at 6:15!

My wife and a friend that I carpool with are coming also....

Man, I'd rather be in Orlando right now and I absolutely LOVE wings!

Wish I could join you all. Have fun!

cool my wife and roommate r comeing 2... thats perfect. btw is the person u carpool with a man or woman.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back