OSO have you seen this car at the track???

LOL, Ironhead.........I have been looking, but still cant pull the trigger until I get a house.

Fahrenheit said:
LOL, Ironhead.........I have been looking, but still cant pull the trigger until I get a house.

i went and test drove another challenger with a 6 speed manual in it ,,,over at allen samuals in katy ,,,today i get home from work and a sales man was in driveway with one ,,,wanting to know if i wanted test drive one again ,,talk about hard sales job ,,,its getting harder and harder not to drop the hammer :mad:
if i wasent 8 months from paying off my srt i would do it

Last edited:
I was there when Stricky Performance made that run, It is the First in the 9's! Those 5.0 are turning out to be very strong. PSI hit 12.30 @ 111 in his with just a tune in it this friday

Get one Ryan I've been looking at them and thinking it's not going to be long before I get one. What's up with mw2

rhino75 said:
Get one Ryan I've been looking at them and thinking it's not going to be long before I get one. What's up with mw2

I quit MW2, I got bored:( I have been playing Mario Galaxy with my daughter lately. As for the mustang, as soon as I get into a house I will be on the prowl, I like the grey color they have out kinda like the 06's had.

DevilDawg3097 said:
whats on it a turbo?

So far everyone is running a 100 shot of NOS that are running mid 10's, but I think they may have bumped it up to 150:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back