Other Site

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Damn SAD Ekool(Not) let the other site go to shit.

Nobody posts there at all anymore. I figured i would check in time to time and try to catch some straglers. Nadda.

They only have like 22 members on at a time.

Glad Patrick and Jack got this started in time.

No more checkin in for me.

Congrats on gettin her going guys.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Damn SAD Ekool(Not) let the other site go to shit.

Nobody posts there at all anymore. I figured i would check in time to time and try to catch some straglers. Nadda.

They only have like 22 members on at a time.

Glad Patrick and Jack got this started in time.

No more checkin in for me.

Congrats on gettin her going guys.

SHU

I asked to be taken off the member list as I didn't want them using me as a member statistic to attract other vendors....

They simply deleted my thread.....

Nowwhat said:
I asked to be taken off the member list as I didn't want them using me as a member statistic to attract other vendors....

They simply deleted my thread.....

R u serious.

I would think you should be able to be withdrawn.

HMMMM-anyone a lawyer her want to start somthink????? :dontknow:

SHU-DOG said:
R u serious.

I would think you should be able to be withdrawn.

HMMMM-anyone a lawyer her want to start somthink????? :dontknow:

whatever.....let them wither and fade away or flourish and grow...this is where I want to be.....

TheSickness said:
You can always go and get a lifetime ban like I did....Then they will delete all of you posts:rock:

Fucking Assholes kept mine.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .................

Well, you get the idea.:mad: :mad:

Silverback said:
Fucking Assholes kept mine.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .................

Well, you get the idea.:mad: :mad:
They were going to keep the 43 good ones..But having to sort through 13,000 plus posts was to much for Jaycunts little brain to comprehend:confused: So they just did away with all of them.....Now they have 57 % more broadband width to help the site out with.............Problem is nobody posts there anymore:) :p

I have PM'ed two friends there and both times the address of this site was garbled when received...(Big Perm and VP)...seems like they are editing all material that passes thru their site...we still got VP and Perm!

Recommend when you contact some of the straglers there, that you give them your cell phone or email address so they can check our new home address.

Prof said:
I have PM'ed two friends there and both times the address of this site was garbled when received...(Big Perm and VP)...seems like they are editing all material that passes thru their site...we still got VP and Perm!

Recommend when you contact some of the straglers there, that you give them your cell phone or email address so they can check our new home address.

or tell them to go to google and do a search :) vtcoa !!

You know who i've missed :( MY05RAM :(

Not that it was that big of a deal....but I was able to go over and delete almost 200 photo's I had uploaded. However only a few were associated to our SRT's........................ That should give them a little more space, plus took out my sig and avatar....I don't need anything over there anymore...all the inbreading is here.

TheSickness said:
You can always go and get a lifetime ban like I did....Then they will delete all of you posts:rock:

That makes two of us. :D

Prof said:

well that just goes to show ya,,,,pm's mean nothing to them eh?
must be engaging in that partriot act thing...:eek:

hey guys not to be a jerk

BUT LET IT GO, THE HORSE IS DEAD

by rehashing it doing no good

now granted sometime venting is needed but let it go

ok off my soap box

im not here as a spy just as a poster on yet another cool srt 10 board lets not kill this one too

Jamie

Rolex Dr. said:
hey guys not to be a jerk

BUT LET IT GO, THE HORSE IS DEAD

by rehashing it doing no good

now granted sometime venting is needed but let it go

ok off my soap box

im not here as a spy just as a poster on yet another cool srt 10 board lets not kill this one too

Jamie

Hello Jamie

Glad to see you have joined us.

I'll admit I still check it out from time to time, but the number of posts there has dramatically fallen off... So I made the permanent move of placing the shortcut for this site above the other one. Long live the VTCOA!!!:rock:

Stretch

Hey Jamie, its good to see you here. I was hoping you and Smoke would stop by here. I just hope it does not cause you problems with nut in charge over there.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back