Other Site

I hate da drama, but couldn't resist putting in my two cents. Had a PM that I received from Prof that was edited, and that just doesn't fly. Have a couple of buddies that run sites of their own on other topics - they actually have links to other popular sites on the same topic so people can get more access and questions answered. They partner with other sites on certain events, and aren't concerned about competition.

Rolex Dr. said:
BUT LET IT GO, THE HORSE IS DEAD
Jamie, I think this is what you are looking for...

beatdeadhorse.gif

Stingray said:
Jamie, I think this is what you are looking for...

beatdeadhorse.gif

thanks stingray im computer stupid

Begood truly i dont care if anyone is mad since i surf all over i make sure my sections over there are clean whatever else happens OH WELL

and yes my name is Bond, James Bond :rock:

Welcome

Jamie,

Welcome to the forum. There is no need to "spy" on us as we are wide open, and here for each other. I hope you will stay for as as long as you like and enjoy yourself. We do not care where anyone else posts. That is their business. This forum is for and by the SRT10 community.
I am glad you have joined us, and will stay to be a part of the fun.......Jack

Last edited:
I admit it, I visited the 'other' site today. Had to change some things in my profile, like this:

Hamrhead

Member Number: 167

:D

Hamrhead said:
I admit it, I visited the 'other' site today. Had to change some things in my profile, like this:

Hamrhead

Member Number: 167

:D

very clever.............:D

Nowwhat said:
very clever.............:D
I had to space out the letters cuz he's already got it set up to show ********* if you type it the right way.

Removed all of my attachments as well.

Hamrhead said:
I had to space out the letters cuz he's already got it set up to show ********* if you type it the right way.

Removed all of my attachments as well.

I Wanna know how you remove all your POSTS!!:dontknow: - I already did the attachments ............... :rock:

I know how to delete posts, but almost 9000 of them would take me longer than it did to put them all there!!!:p

Unless I can do them all at once or in sections??? :dontknow: I might leave a few technical ones if I feel like being there that long!! :burnout:

Wifey said:
I Wanna know how you remove all your POSTS!!:dontknow: - I already did the attachments ............... :rock:

I might leave a few technical ones
You mean you had a technical one? Did it have 47 smilies on it as well?;)

ROKTMAN said:
You mean you had a technical one? Did it have 47 smilies on it as well?;)
It may have had 37 smileys - and I think I did have a couple techies.... :dontknow:

Maybe, if I didn't - I could look for a couple Jerry tried to contribute to the unkool place not to be... :D

When typing vtcoa over there just place a space in between each letter. It worked for me before I was finally banned. Shu-Dog, I would go crazy in there cussing ecrumb's punk ass out until they just ban you for good.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back