Our latest wrap project(s)...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These turned out pretty cool, I thought I'd share them with the boys...I won't ever look at a Hardee's burger the same again...LOL!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0707 completion.JPG
    DSCF0707 completion.JPG
    498.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0708 completion.JPG
    DSCF0708 completion.JPG
    485.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF0709 completion.JPG
    DSCF0709 completion.JPG
    481.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0710 completion.JPG
    DSCF0710 completion.JPG
    480.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0711 completion.JPG
    DSCF0711 completion.JPG
    470.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0712 completion.JPG
    DSCF0712 completion.JPG
    482 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0714 completion.JPG
    DSCF0714 completion.JPG
    477.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF0715 completion.JPG
    DSCF0715 completion.JPG
    477.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0718 completion.JPG
    DSCF0718 completion.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF0721 completion.JPG
    DSCF0721 completion.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF0722 completion.JPG
    DSCF0722 completion.JPG
    465.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF0725 completion.JPG
    DSCF0725 completion.JPG
    484 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0726 completion.JPG
    DSCF0726 completion.JPG
    472.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0727 completion.JPG
    DSCF0727 completion.JPG
    485.4 KB · Views: 31
You guys appear to do fkn awesome work, Steve-o.............

How much would it cost to do a simple accent color for my hood scoop...?

And who would I get (locally) to put it on...?

D

Steve I wish you were closer,I would like some flames on my truck,btw great job.

Django said:
You guys appear to do fkn awesome work, Steve-o.............

How much would it cost to do a simple accent color for my hood scoop...?

And who would I get (locally) to put it on...?

D

If you're talking about something like a CE or Yellow Fever stripe, we can do those pretty easily and pretty cheaply in about anycolor or design you want since we have already made the patterns for other folks. If you want us to do something more custom for you, it'll depend on what you want. I can probably talk you through the installation...it ain't that hard on something that small.

You should tell Hardee's to stop feeding those Jeep Liberty's. They're growing into an ugly looking vehicle :D

Awesome job on the wrap!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Talk to me about what you want to do, we might be able to find a way to get it done for you.
Just looking to put some old school flames on the hood,both fenders and front cover,maybe yellow/orange or gold :dontknow: but that is sort of what I have in mind.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
Just looking to put some old school flames on the hood,both fenders and front cover,maybe yellow/orange or gold :dontknow: but that is sort of what I have in mind.:rock: :rock: :rock:

If you're thinking about flames from the leading edge of the hood/fenders back a foot or so, you could probably do that with our help over the phone. If you want a full fender/hood wrap (like Stinker's) we're gonna need to find an installation shop down there espeically if you want the flames on the hood and bumper (those are aprticulalrly difficult to do). We have a network of installers that work together so that wouldn't be too hard. We'd design it for you, then just print it and ship it to you (or them) for installation.

ya'll do great work, Steve! Great inspiration for me to upgrade my 24" vinyl cutter to something awesome like ya'll have! Good Job!

EMT/SRT said:
ya'll do great work, Steve! Great inspiration for me to upgrade my 24" vinyl cutter to something awesome like ya'll have! Good Job!

Yeah, it's pretty amazing what 64" digital printers can do...we're about to buy a new 74" one, I can't wait to see what it can do.

That's incredible stuff... thanks for the peek. Can't wait to see more of your work on some 10s!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If you're thinking about flames from the leading edge of the hood/fenders back a foot or so, you could probably do that with our help over the phone. If you want a full fender/hood wrap (like Stinker's) we're gonna need to find an installation shop down there espeically if you want the flames on the hood and bumper (those are aprticulalrly difficult to do). We have a network of installers that work together so that wouldn't be too hard. We'd design it for you, then just print it and ship it to you (or them) for installation.
The flames I would like to go about 2-2 1/2 feet on hood and fenders,also the front cover,I dont think it would look right with out the flames on the cover.

Brat said:
The flames I would like to go about 2-2 1/2 feet on hood and fenders,also the front cover,I dont think it would look right with out the flames on the cover.

I agree with you, but that's gonna require some hard core professional installation experience, our front ends are a bitch with all the curves etc...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I agree with you, but that's gonna require some hard core professional installation experience, our front ends are a bitch with all the curves etc...
If you know of any one that will do that in Tampa,fl.to do the install let me know.I would like for you to do the wrap part because you do quality work.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
If you know of any one that will do that in Tampa,fl.to do the install let me know.I would like for you to do the wrap part because you do quality work.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lemme see what I can find out...

Steve can you PM me with some samples of what you've done as far as CE or Yellow Fever stripes and maybe include a sample of colors that would go on a black truck? Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back