Our Truck's prices

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like they might be back on the up and up. Just did an autotrader search for all RC's from 04-06 all mileage and BAM!

Highest Price: $36,500

Lowest Price: $15,000

Average Price: $26,335

103 listings btw.

I think when gas reached its peak the average was in the low 20's... :marchmellow:

i checked autotrader in my area (within 200 miles) the highest was like 40,000(from a private seller) and lowest $20,000.

There has been 2 trucks on the same list for couple of months they keep reducing the price every 1-2 weeks.

Cudajon said:
Looks like they might be back on the up and up. Just did an autotrader search for all RC's from 04-06 all mileage and BAM!

Highest Price: $36,500

Lowest Price: $15,000

Average Price: $26,335

103 listings btw.

I think when gas reached its peak the average was in the low 20's... :marchmellow:

Shhhhh! I'm hoping they aren't selling and the prices stay low. If god willing I can pick up another truck for 20k ill be back in the seat soon smiling.

Values may be increasing....I checked the Manheim Dealer Auction (largest dealer auction in the country with 160 locations) to see what an 04 RC is bringing.

Understand that these are wholesale prices and not retail..... but retail prices generally increase as wholesale prices rise. Looks like the dealers are expecting to sell higher.

Month of Nov 08:

6 units sold for an average price of $17,000....ave mileage was 22,000.

Month of Mar 09:

7 units sold for an average price of $17,400.....ave mileage was 40,000.

Week ending May 2, 2009:

12 units sold for an average price of $18,600...ave mileage was 30,000.

Below are two actual individual sales info:

Manheim Atlanta auction:

2004 RC 7,500 miles...ave cond....$20,600...(sale date Apr 23, 2009)

Manheim Dallas auction:

2004 RC 71,500 miles..below ave cond..$16,700..(Sale date May 05, 2009)

You will also notice above that as the price goes up sales have increased (supply vs demand..:dontknow: ).....only 6 units sold nationally in Nov 08 vs 12 sold the week ending May 2..........right now there are only 11 SRT10 Rams nation wide to be auctioned at a Manheim location....4 RCs and 7 QCs....one 2006...five 2005s............five 2004s.

TNVIPER said:
Values may be increasing....I checked the Manheim Dealer Auction (largest dealer auction in the country with 160 locations) to see what an 04 RC is bringing.

Understand that these are wholesale prices and not retail..... but retail prices generally increase as wholesale prices rise. Looks like the dealers are expecting to sell higher.

Month of Nov 08:

6 units sold for an average price of $17,000....ave mileage was 22,000.

Month of Mar 09:

7 units sold for an average price of $17,400.....ave mileage was 40,000.

Week ending May 2, 2009:

12 units sold for an average price of $18,600...ave mileage was 30,000.

Below are two actual individual sales info:

Manheim Atlanta auction:

2004 RC 7,500 miles...ave cond....$20,600...(sale date Apr 23, 2009)

Manheim Dallas auction:

2004 RC 71,500 miles..below ave cond..$16,700..(Sale date May 05, 2009)

You will also notice above that as the price goes up sales have increased (supply vs demand..:dontknow: ).....only 6 units sold nationally in Nov 08 vs 12 sold the week ending May 2..........right now there are only 11 SRT10 Rams nation wide to be auctioned at a Manheim location....4 RCs and 7 QCs....one 2006...five 2005s............five 2004s.

Dammm how in the heck do you get wholesale price? Thats cheep as sin, who do I need to befriend??

I was reading an article about the price of insuring Chrysler and GM vehicles in the future. They said we can expect increased premiums if the companies tank because replacement parts will cost more and that will also mean that less damage will total out a vehicle. Then, since a total loss costs the insurance companies the most money, that will also drive up prices. Sounded like a vicious circle.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Dammm how in the heck do you get wholesale price? Thats cheep as sin, who do I need to befriend??

I am not getting wholesale prices...I just have access to the Manheim web site using a friend of mine password ...he is a buyer for 5 dealerships...Manheim is not open to the public...it is dealer only...this is the auction almost all the major manufacturers use to auction lease vehicles and company owned vehicles...there are a lot of vehicles with Chrysler listed as the owner..

johnnybravo said:
... They said we can expect increased premiums if the companies tank because replacement parts will cost more and that will also mean that less damage will total out a vehicle...

Insurance companies try to use cheap aftermarket parts anyway.:dontknow:

only problem i see is that my truck reads over 50k miles but the motor has less than 5 lol same as the tranny hahaha... it's great prices are going back up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back