our trucks same 1/4 mile times

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted your guys input on this:

1992 Dodge Viper RT/10 4.8 13.1
1993 Dodge Viper RT/10 4.5 13.2
1996 Dodge Viper RT/10 5.0 13.2

So our trucks are just as fast or faster than the 92-96 RT's??
I'm assuming my quad runs high 12's that means I am faster. its just amazing how fast are trucks really are. I mean I was comparing them to M5's and Corvettes and we still having bragging rights!! Boy arent we the baddest

I saw Burntrubber(96 GTS) run a high 12 and he is pretty much stock. So the earlier Vipers could still eat our lunch in the 1/4. Now in the 1/8th it is a lot closer.

Annu Kumar said:
Just wanted your guys input on this:

1992 Dodge Viper RT/10 4.8 13.1
1993 Dodge Viper RT/10 4.5 13.2
1996 Dodge Viper RT/10 5.0 13.2

So our trucks are just as fast or faster than the 92-96 RT's??
I'm assuming my quad runs high 12's that means I am faster. its just amazing how fast are trucks really are. I mean I was comparing them to M5's and Corvettes and we still having bragging rights!! Boy arent we the baddest

Bring that bitch to vegas and findout if it really does run a 12:rock:

If Annu can run a 12 in Vegas he will be a god in my eyes. That is of course with his current mods:D

12.5@117 = destroying a QC, thats what i ran with a 2.2 60' spun first and second...96 GTS is a 12.1@118 with a very good driver.

Annu, I had a qc 06 and I lined em up and smoked em...and a RC is just as bad, ask SRTBrad or Halligan I think from 40mph to 120mph I put about 7 car lengths on em...stock viper vs highly modded RC

92-96 ST/10 were heaviset, and had the "heavyweight" engine.

Last edited:
Couldn't remember if you got that 12.5 or could have been a 12.5 because you spun off the line. Thanks for clearing that up.

well i was basing it on those figures:dontknow: but cmon high 12's Qc thats pretty bad still.

I will agree with you on that. A 12 sec truck is a good time for a truck. And it would have done really good back in the day. But in today's performance market a lot of cars can eat our lunch.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I will agree with you on that. A 12 sec truck is a good time for a truck. And it would have done really good back in the day. But in today's performance market a lot of cars can eat our lunch.
yeah but even in today's market your talking about like the top 10 that can eat our lunch

Annu Kumar said:
well i was basing it on those figures:dontknow: but cmon high 12's Qc thats pretty bad still.

its runs well because of the down low power and strong torque curve, but over 80mph the viper still pulls hard and the qc starts to fall on its face.
a punch from 35mph would have a highly modded (stageII, headers, catless, magneflow) qc staying even till about 60mph.
the vipers gears are so long, stock it stillpulled hard till the end of 4th, that 140mph, and pulled pretty good in 5th..atleast till 160 is does:D

Stock vs Stock yea. But how many rides out there are stock. The other rides can be made faster and not spend as much money as us. But we still have the coolest baddest trucks out there IMO.:)

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Stock vs Stock yea. But how many rides out there are stock. The other rides can be made faster and not spend as much money as us. But we still have the coolest baddest trucks out there IMO.:)

vipers not stock:D

and our trucks are badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!you are right there

Duh on the Vipers:p :D I was talking about other cars. Like those damn skittles. Holy chit they go fast with a little here and a little there:burnout: :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back