Out with the old, in with the new.

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't stand the RAM 2500 anymore, only had 8,000 miles and I truly hated it. Here's the replacement...

picture.php

Wow Jeremy that is a beautiful Tahoe you have there!

Be sure and check the parking lights periodically. 98.37% of all GM tucks and SUV's only have one that burns after about a year. Makes ya wonder. :dontknow:

Good looking ride just the same.

i have a 2012 Tahoe Z71 as a daily driver...love it! still learning all the bells and whistles (my favorite? the a/c in the seats):D

Be sure and check the parking lights periodically. 98.37% of all GM tucks and SUV's only have one that burns after about a year. Makes ya wonder. :dontknow:

Good looking ride just the same.

LOL right, thinking conspiracy. :D

i have a 2012 Tahoe Z71 as a daily driver...love it! still learning all the bells and whistles (my favorite? the a/c in the seats):D

Ya this one is a CPO 2013 with 35K miles on it. Wanted brand new but for the equivalent of options brand new it had a price tag over $70K... ridiculous. My last one that I got rid of about 6 years ago was a Z71. I don't think I'll be turning on the AC in the seats anytime soon seeing as it was still -1* when I left my house this morning. Winter doesn't want to end up here this year.

Looks great Jeremy, sorry you were disappointed with the 2500.

Thanks bud. I was truly disappointed with that truck. It was probably just one of those trucks that was assembled at 4:30 in the afternoon on a Friday, coincidentally the same day that they had employee appreciation day and started handing out Corona's at lunch break!

Lol makes me want to check when my vehicles were made. Nice Tahoe very reliable and great on the ride comfort congratulations with the new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back