Outcome?

MacccDaddy

Reaction score
So I get this guy with an S4 looking to run a 1/4. He has a cat-back and me a stock 05 QC. What's your thoughts (ie...how much coin should I lay out for the race?) :dontknow:

he's doubting the truck is that fast

I got into it with one merging into the hi-way, once I hit second, I was gone, had him by 3 lenghts at 90mph..

I do have the StageII and exhaust though.

2006 Audi RS 4 Quattro 4.8 13.3 (C&D Sept '05)
2007 Audi RS 4 Quattro 4.6 13.2 (C&D Sept '06)

Get the flash and then it will be a drivers race.

FlyingLow under the radar with just the facts...way cool man...way cool.

Yeah thanks for finding that...I see that there are a few different options engine wise, SO guess I'll have to have him pop the hood. :rock:

I saw that the emblem on the back just said S4 not RS4 so will need to find out before heading to Lebanon Valley.

(Bonus $$$$ can't come soon enough can it?)

Last edited:
MacccDaddy said:
So I get this guy with an S4 looking to run a 1/4. He has a cat-back and me a stock 05 QC. What's your thoughts (ie...how much coin should I lay out for the race?) :dontknow:

he's doubting the truck is that fast

These guys can put out WAY beyond 400HP very easily with Audi S4s. Especially the old bi-turbo models... BEWARE.

http://www.s4biturbo.com/timeslips.cgi

OK so he says only a cat-back...what's the opening line for me? $100?

Damn still need to see if he even HAS the V8. :dontknow:

MacccDaddy said:
OK so he says only a cat-back...what's the opening line for me? $100?

Damn still need to see if he even HAS the V8. :dontknow:

You need at least to get a stage 2 flash before you race. Then you can tell him it's stock cause you can't tell the PCM has been flashed (unless you leave the sticker on it). Be sure to drop your rear pressure, raise your fronts and don't run when the engine is hot.

My Philosphy is thats why we buy these trucks. I have won several and lost a few but it's all about the fun. I heard watch those mustang Gt's, I've eatin two from a stoplight, a mercedes at 140 and so on. Rock And Roll Baby!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Bye the way! Watch the lights, when you think it's gonna turn green, stand on the brake and start runnin her up slowly, when it's green that thing should be in full swing!!!!!:D

OOPPS! Forgot then it's (VIPER TIME) ohohohohohohohmusic gets me so hard makes me say oh my god thank you!!! You know the rest!!!:D :D :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back