Owned by a deer then fixed!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Went ahead and decided to try and repair my busted bumper before buying a new one, although I found they weren't too expensive ( thanks, Stinker)! The repairs to 9 separate cracks are invisible now and I feel much better about my 10. After only having it a few weeks before this damned deer hit me I was feeling shitty about it. Now after spending the entire weekend plastic welding and prepping/shooting this bumper I am back in the saddle again! Here's a few pics and a better one of the grille and headlight mods.
deerhit6.jpg

deerhit3.jpg

deerhit1.jpg

srtbumper4.jpg

srtbumper3.jpg

srtbumper2.jpg

srtbumper.jpg

srtbumper1.jpg

it's good to be a body man sometimes huh?! lol glad to see you got rid of the fron licens plate!

Tooloe said:
it's good to be a body man sometimes huh?! lol glad to see you got rid of the fron licens plate!

Never had it? You must be thinking of the other one that's in town. At first I couldn't believe it, but another die hard car guy buddy of mine said he saw me in Lorena too and I told him, nope not me. He then intimidated me bt letting me know " you're right, it wasn't yours, his was louder and lowered" I was like Cartman " YOU BASTARDS"!!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Never had it? You must be thinking of the other one that's in town. At first I couldn't believe it, but another die hard car guy buddy of mine said he saw me in Lorena too and I told him, nope not me. He then intimidated me bt letting me know " you're right, it wasn't yours, his was louder and lowered" I was like Cartman " YOU BASTARDS"!!

lol i saw a black lowered QC SRT-10 06 model with black 22's crusing down 35 headed south:dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back