Packin' Heat

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new XD45 today. This gun has a great feel to it and I've read some awesome reviews. 13+1 round mag of .45 ACP should make for some good times! Anybody else have an XD?

Attachments

• IMG00217.jpg
    IMG00217.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 78
Have the XD 9, was a little to big for concealed, so I picked up a Taurus pt 709 Yesterday. If I get another gun my wifes gonna divorce me. Oh wait, gotta get a over and under 12 gauge, going Pheasant hunting in south Dakota in October.

I have a XDM .40 and considering either a XDM compact when they make one or a XD compact.

Shooting has become an expensive sport...now i only use mine when/if I need to....It's cheaper to run at the track then go to the range....SUCKS

I had the XD40 great gun never jammed and accurate. I used mine for concealed carry.

dragon said:
I had the XD40 great gun never jammed and accurate. I used mine for concealed carry.
Same here....Neither has my glock in 4 years only 1 single time and it was because a crappy reload....i love the glock, I have even fired it underwater (even though no damage really occurs shooting under water):D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back