Paintless dent repair in Dallas?

MWM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good paintless dent repair place in DFW? I've only had this QC for a month after wrecking my last one, and damned if it didn't hail like crazy last night and put about 50 dings on the hood and roof.

I'll probably go through insurance who will want to send me to Service King or I'll go to the dealership, but I've heard so many stories about everyone outsourcing this to mobile guys in a van who do a terrible job. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

well.. i'm in hillsboro.. and the body shop i used to work at does greatr body work! I am only 30-40 miles from you...and they also do PDR

Last edited:
Doesn't dry ice change the chemical makeup of the metal and weaken it? I have always been afraid of that method for fear that it would do permanent damage to the metal worse than the original dent ever would have been.

ChrisAZ said:
Doesn't dry ice change the chemical makeup of the metal and weaken it? I have always been afraid of that method for fear that it would do permanent damage to the metal worse than the original dent ever would have been.
It would have to get through the clearcoat and paint first.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back