Panama City, FL area local GTG...

SRTcracka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Travis (EMS/SRT) and I had talked about the idea of a local GTG at Breakaway Dragway...thought I would pass it along....

They're having a "Funday Sunday and Grudge Racing" event on Sunday, February 3rd. General Admission is $10...Test and tune is $20. :burnout:

I'm a little rusty, so I know I certainly need the pratice....would like to get some baseline numbers as well. I will be there for sure and hope that, despite the short notice, others will be able to attend as well.

Are you still planning to attend Travis?? ...GMAN??

I would like to go, but with the wifes b-day on 2/2 and the superbowl on 2/3, I am going to pass on this one. I am surprised they are doing a test n tune on superbowl Sunday. Have fun and take some pics!

Yeah I'll be there! When I posted this the other day, I got shot down b/c of the superbowl. I haven't really kept up with football this year. Too damn busy! But yeah, I'll be there.

OOOPPPPS! Didn't realize that was Superbowl Sunday! :dontknow:

My bad...I don't follow football. You're right, probably a bad day for a GTG, but I'll still be there. Need the practice :driver: damn that 2nd to 3rd shift..lol

amtrucker22 said:
I would like to go, but with the wifes b-day on 2/2 and the superbowl on 2/3, I am going to pass on this one. I am surprised they are doing a test n tune on superbowl Sunday. Have fun and take some pics!

Thanks Paul...hate that you're not going to be able to make it. I'll post some pics and video of the runs. Maybe next time we'll meet you in the middle and come to Holt Dragway. :rock: :rock:

I am all over holt... Maybe we can talk flyin low to come with us there? We need to start representing the panhandle :D

Casey,let me know what time you are headed up there.I can meet you on 231 and cruz up with ya.

The track is open from 11a-6p...I am thinking of leaving the house around 11:00...or if you wanted to meet for lunch at 11:00 or so, we could eat, then leave from there?? Maybe meet at Corams or Lazy Dawgs on Hwy231??

GTG

Let me know when yall want to meet. looks like i can make it. just got done putting the DRs on.

Going to church in the AM then, hopefully, will be able to head to the track. I'll call Brian's cell and make sure yall are going to stay a while. Til then...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back