Panama city GTG May 20th thru 24th

Stinker said:
oh yeah, real good fuggin Idea, I can see it now.......

Eddie will have his cup in one hand, pole inthe other, and the boat radio up so loud shore can here it 4 miles away......

roz will be so drunk he will be trying to catch bannana fish with banana peels...

fatjack will be so tore up he'll try to figure out how to hook up NOS to the dam boat, blow it up, and we'll be floating for days........

ironhead will be pissed and hollaring at everyone because the radio and banana peels are scaring the fish away........

EMT will be tied to a rope and thrown overboard so maybe we can catch some shark.............

and the best of all?????????

Griffsrt will be standing on the bow of the boat like in the Titanic with arms stretched wide.......hollaring out loud........

''THE POWER OF THE PENIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!''

LMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wait to you guys see my truck. Since I did not sale it I have been tricking it out. I can't wait to show her off!!!!

GMAN said:
Wait to you guys see my truck. Since I did not sale it I have been tricking it out. I can't wait to show her off!!!!

This trip isn't about the trucks GMAN. This trip is about seeing how many empty cans of beer can be... "hidden.." on/in one's person without worrying about how gay it might seem. My money's on Stinkypoo with Borden following close second. Then Griff is going to win the foot race competition in his maid outfit as he tries to get away from Eddie's little Dawn and her menacing vacuum. FatJack is going to activate the nitrous on his fishing pole to catch more discarded boots than IronHead can catch old toilet seats. Labontecsi will just be happy with his nuts Tony's bringing or him while Roz attempts to find his way out of HotRam's beard. Not ONE of these guys will be sober at all. It's really quite interesting.

Venom Power said:
This trip isn't about the trucks GMAN. This trip is about seeing how many empty cans of beer can be... "hidden.." on/in one's person without worrying about how gay it might seem. My money's on Stinkypoo with Borden following close second. Then Griff is going to win the foot race competition in his maid outfit as he tries to get away from Eddie's little Dawn and her menacing vacuum. FatJack is going to activate the nitrous on his fishing pole to catch more discarded boots than IronHead can catch old toilet seats. Labontecsi will just be happy with his nuts Tony's bringing or him while Roz attempts to find his way out of HotRam's beard. Not ONE of these guys will be sober at all. It's really quite interesting.
Ante..... do you have anymore news if you can make it yet??

GMAN said:

OOOOOHHHH! I can't wait Greg! Glad you're gonna be there.

EMT/SRT said:
Why the hell do I have to be shark chum????????????:dontknow: :dontknow:

cause you can bandage yourself back up ,,,if your still kickin :D

We have a special little treat for those making the GTG:rock:

thats all I will say on that.

but I hope everyone makes it, Dom sorry you cant bo, really wanted to kick ya in the nutts:p

but everyone be careful, and remember some of the things to bring,

and it may be raining so think on that also

and can one of the guys meeting at eddies bring a video camera with ya;)

I need to video of tears as the brutal 8 smokes the silver tit car:D

Borden's SRT said:
Ante..... do you have anymore news if you can make it yet??

Still not sure. This situation will turn into a custody battle and leaving this week wouldn't look too good. When I get word from my attorney I will know for sure about my ability to attend. Meanwhile, PM me the amount for my share for the room. I am thinking of paying it (since I promised to) and IronHead can occupy it in my absence.

you +1
me-- ill be there thurday around 4 or 5 pm
hotram- think he,s coming friday
ant - if he shows

p/s --pm me your cell number ,,,so i can ring you once i get into panama city

Last edited:
If I DO get to attend, no one will know until I roll into the Moonspinner parking lot.... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....

im packed ready to go i just need to go get a new pair of tennies and three or four gold and silver spoons:D

Last edited:
Need to give you guys a heads up. Bob's memorial is wed at 4 eastern time. right now i am up in the air as to what i am going to do. theres a good chance that i am going to go to the memorial and then head out. this puts me getting to pcb around 10-11ish wed night. as soon as i have it figured out i will let you know. but we will be there wed night no matter what.

Here's my cell. 912-674-5514

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back