Panama Convoy......

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok we are approaching the Drunk time in the sun.

Who is heading down Wednesday? Thursday? Friday?

List your date of travel and maybe we can meet and ride in together:

Wednesday:burnout:

Griffssrt 75s to ATL To Eufala to the Beach
Roz The Same
FatJack The Same

Thursday:burnout:

Friday:slug: :slug:

Sweet! My own little Tom Tom! :D

yall gonna stop by and get jack's extra rear end?(in my most masculine voice...lol)

I ain't givin you no mouth hug either . . . .

On the way down? What about the way back? Y

Are we meeting up with ya Wednesday before heading to the Beach?

GriffsSRT said:
On the way down? What about the way back? Y

Are we meeting up with ya Wednesday before heading to the Beach?
i'm all for it, dawn wants to wait till thursday but i want to go wednesday afternoon. we will have to see. i might stow away with stinker or someone wednesday and let her come down thursday.

eddie102870 said:
i'm all for it, dawn wants to wait till thursday but i want to go wednesday afternoon. we will have to see. i might stow away with stinker or someone wednesday and let her come down thursday.

How about i stow away with them on Wed and you take the kids to school Thursday morn and then you come.

MRS EDDIE said:
How about i stow away with them on Wed and you take the kids to school Thursday morn and then you come.
how bout i find the kids a ride to school and we both go?

MRS EDDIE said:
She would probably have more fun with us, and ManPurdy wouldn't have to beg for anything:p :p :p :p :p

Wednesday

Griffssrt 75s to ATL To Eufala to the Beach
Roz The Same
FatJack The Same
Borden Jax to PCB

Thursday

Friday

I would love to drive on down with ya but I'll probably be passing through you area at 5 or 6 am on wed. I'm headin out from lexington right after work on tuesday nigh wed. mornin. probably be on the road at 3am

You coming through Chattanooga? You're welcome to stop here and get a few hours of shut-eye. We're not heading out until 2PM on Wed afternoon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back