Panama Results

IH8CHVYS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got some time this morning and got the rearend taken apart. After a little inspection it's a little worse than i was expecting, for one it broke a couple teeth on the ring gear and and as you will see in the pics it broke a clip that holds the clutches in place.......(i think anyway not exactly sure what the hell it is)

I think it's a no brainer to go ahead and get one of Stinkers setups!

Attachments

• Dana 008.JPG
    Dana 008.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Dana 009.JPG
    Dana 009.JPG
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 74
Sorry about your bad luck...and definitely best to go with a stronger unit like Stinks if you gonna keep her............what mods are you running?..

TNVIPER said:
Sorry about your bad luck...and definitely best to go with a stronger unit like Stinks if you gonna keep her............what mods are you running?..
Headers,magnaflows,stageII,caltracs,nitrous,mopar cai,i guess that about sums it up for performance mods:rock:

dang ernie, that sucks the big one, i was hoping youd be able to get away with spider gears.

Shit Ernie, that totally bites goat ass . . . ! I was hoping it wasn't THAT bad. . .

Atleast now if you get into Stinker's rear, you'll be good to go! :D :D :rock:

GriffsSRT said:
Damn Ernie sorry to hear that. Whats mary have to say? LOL Anywho good luck with it.

I am in the process of schmooooooozing her right now so i can take 3 grand out of our savings to order the new axle!

IH8CHVYS said:
I am in the process of schmooooooozing her right now so i can take 3 grand out of our savings to order the new axle!

I gotta get me a computer in the bedroom!!! :p :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Were you launching hard at the track when it broke?

patrick
I launched at about 3000rpm but had alot of wheel hop!
Should have backed out of the throttle:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ...................learned a good lesson!!!!!

blew them spider and side gears eh!? looks exactly like mine did after bradenton....had to put it in stinkers trailer and tow it to a shop. its a pretty cheap fix best thing to do is get a new carrier have them cryo frozen and installed.....should be way under $1,000 but if you got the money to buy stinkers ass end then go for that!!

dang ernie it was a loud snap when it happened. I couldnt believe you were wheel hopping that bad with radials and caltracs but yes upgrade the right way now that it is broke so you wont have to be looking at the inside of your rearend again. I had another ? for you who or where did you have your taillights painted and how much was it for them to do it like that with the reverse light not painted. After you get your rearend fixed i want a rematch with ya at the next gtg man hope everything goes your way with the rearend

I had another ? for you who or where did you have your taillights painted and how much was it for them to do it like that with the reverse light not painted. After you get your rearend fixed i want a rematch with ya at the next gtg man hope everything goes your way with the rearend[/QUOTE]

Hey Chris............the guy that did mine is no longer doing it but if you have a local paint shop i am sure they can do it for ya, mine cost me like $100 bucks or something.

Rematch.............hell yea just as soon as i get done with the past champion! Some Jack guy with the good looking wife!

IH8CHVYS said:
I had another ? for you who or where did you have your taillights painted and how much was it for them to do it like that with the reverse light not painted. After you get your rearend fixed i want a rematch with ya at the next gtg man hope everything goes your way with the rearend

Hey Chris............the guy that did mine is no longer doing it but if you have a local paint shop i am sure they can do it for ya, mine cost me like $100 bucks or something.

Rematch.............hell yea just as soon as i get done with the past champion! Some Jack guy with the good looking wife![/QUOTE]

Chris talk to ROZ! He figured it out its pretty cheap to!

Ok i have those blackout covers but it looked really good on the back of ernies truck im looking to do that to mine. Ill c yall in chattanooga and im sure itll come up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back