Part for the mopar tonneau covers

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I found a used mopar SRT-10 bedcover with a 3 spot wing on it and it's complete with the air shocks and hinges but the metal piece with the pin (to lock to cover) and to conect the air shocks on the side of the bed are gone.. Maybe somebody here have them laying around in the garage? Or can i order it from Dodge because it's a mopar cover? I'm looking for the left and right side.

bedcover1.jpg

srtbedcover.jpg

Im not sure how it works with the internationsal dealers but I know that they are still available in the US.

05029782AB List price $70.70 (still six in the warehouses, the only dealer that has it is: CARL BURGER'S DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP LA MESA CA USA (619)-460-4011)

05029783AB List price $122 (only one left in mopars system is at CHUCK STEVENS DODGE-CHRY-JEEP BAY MINETTE AL USA (251)-937-2271)

I'm not sure if the rubber isolator/latch collar come with the bracket or not.

Thanks. I can't order it from Dodge in europe so i must try to find it the US. I think that's not a big problem.
What's the difference between part #05029782AB and #05029783AB? Is it left and right?
I found this PDF about the mopar tonneau covers http://www.moparsupercenter.com/pdfs/82210068.pdf
I think that i need part Q-R-S and T. Is that complete in #05029782AB and #05029783AB?

bedparts.jpg

You are correct, one is for the right and the other is the left. Why one side is nearly double the price I have no clue.

Just a thought. Perhaps a local machine or sheet metal shop could make them. From the pictures it looks fairly simple for a good craftsman. The step in the part can be formed or welded. I know it can be a hassle to get a dealer to ship overseas.

Thanks.. Yes i will try to make if first in my garage because the overseas shipping + 24% import duties in Holland redouble the price again :mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back