Part #'s Please

HaulinAsp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the part # for the Mopar Long tube Headers and Catless mid pipes, for a 2004 RC.....

:dontknow: :dontknow:

And what is the primary tube size?

Collector size?

What material are the headers made of?

What is the 'Finish' on the headers?

HaulinAsp said:
I need the part # for the Mopar Long tube Headers and Catless mid pipes, for a 2004 RC.....

:dontknow: :dontknow:

And what is the primary tube size?

Collector size?

What material are the headers made of?

What is the 'Finish' on the headers?

Dragon you get you the part # for the Mopar Long Tubes... but you wont find a part number on the catless mids... just call Gary (Boomer) tell him you want a set and he will take care of the rest...

azpyroguy said:
Dragon you get you the part # for the Mopar Long Tubes... but you wont find a part number on the catless mids... just call Gary (Boomer) tell him you want a set and he will take care of the rest...
I was told the Mopar headers COME with the Catless midpipes??:dontknow:

HaulinAsp said:
I was told the Mopar headers COME with the Catless midpipes??:dontknow:

They may come without front cats....I dont have them... I dont like the mopar long tubes... Gary reccomended the Bassani's. :)

azpyroguy said:
Nice looking...did not know about those versions...those would look bling being polished...the only ones I knew about were the ones that were wrapped..

they do look really nice coated and i just happen to have a set here if your coming down today i will show them. they will be installed on my truck in mid january. :burnout: cant wait.

dragon said:
they do look really nice coated and i just happen to have a set here if your coming down today i will show them. they will be installed on my truck in mid january. :burnout: cant wait.

Yeah.. I will be there... I want to see them.. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back