Parting truck out NEED TO SELL TRUCK ASAP!!

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
up for sale is my 2006 srt-10 with 30,500 miles on it, its been babied its whole life oil changed every 3k with royal purple it has royal purple tranny fluid and it also just had a new rear put in it about 1k miles ago factory rear end from dodge. mods are jmb cai, jmb catch can, mopar headers, mopar catless mids, flowmaster 40 series cat back, b&m short throw shifter, sct tuner, Jmb nitrous kit 2 bottle set up with custom intake manifold, jmb powdercoated valve cover gaskets, 3 gauge pod pillar with air/fuel ratio gauge and stock oil temp gauge and one open spot, green and black racing stripes that are vinal so they can be removed if you perfer, screamin deamon coils and 1500 degree wires, new ngk cold spark plugs, full audio system with amplified speakers and jl audio 10" w7 subwoofer, 5% tints all around and 50% on the windshield, black mesh grille with srt badge and jmb viper emblem, ipod hook up, hard top tonneau cover, and hid headlights and fog lights. i think thats all im sure there is a few things im missing but thats to the best of my knowledge i would like to get $27,000 for stock i am going to be parting it out but i would like a buyer for the truck first before everyone starts making me offers on the parts if you have any questions please feel free to ask my names dustin

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/06-srt-10-w-jmb-nitrous-sale-48134/

I'd love to have a set of the Mopar longtube headers. They just look amazing. By chance are they coated?

I want the black mesh grill im in jersey also . About 20 mins from you let me know

I want your rims and hood I'm in Newark nj, call me n e time 908 966 7838 thank you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back