**~ PaRtS FoR SaLe!~**

FaSt ReD SrT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... the truck is now for sale... and that means that I am going to part off all of the aftermarket parts I installed.

1.) Dodge Ram Daytona black Spoiler... there are just a few tiny scratches on this wing that can probably be rubbed out with a compound or something. - $300 SOLD

2.) BRAND NEW Front Zeckhausen brake pads (The Best Ones Available) - $70 SOLD

3.) BRAND NEW Rear Zeckhausen brake pads (The Best Ones Available) - $40 SOLD

4.) X-metal polished fuse box cover knob - $35 SOLD

5.) X-metal polished seat handles - $45 SOLD

6.) Halo Black Housing Projector Head Lights (one mount tab is kind of messed up... Still work Great) - $100

7.) X-metal smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light (The VERY nice ones) - Exchange your OEM for mine plus $110. VERY NICE PAINT WORK ON THESE!! SOLD

8.) SRT-8 Charger SRT badge for front of Grill - $25 SOLD

9.) K&N Cold Air Intake - $150

**ALL PRICES EXCLUDING SHIPPING - SOON TO HAVE MORE AVAILABLE**

Last edited:
Say it aint so brudda...Whats up widdat?..How come your selling?

Just time to change it up lol... I get bored very quickly with things and I have my eye on an E46 M3 that I want to grab... I would still attend ALL of the get togethers... and thats for damn sure.

M3 huh?..nice..
Wanna part with your Gen 4?..

dude. we need to talk about some other stuff on it. call me asap. on a good note, all sales to me involve no shipping :D :D

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
Hey guys... the truck is now for sale... and that means that I am going to part off all of the aftermarket parts I installed.

1.) Dodge Ram Daytona black Spoiler... there are just a few tiny scratches on this wing that can probably be rubbed out with a compound or something. - $300

2.) Front Zeckhausen brake pads (The Best Ones Available) - $70

3.) Rear Zeckhausen brake pads (The Best Ones Available) - $40

4.) X-metal polished fuse box cover knob - $35

5.) X-metal polished seat handles - $45 SOLD

6.) Halo Black Housing Projector Head Lights (one mount tab is kind of messed up... Still work Great) - $100

7.) X-metal smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light (The VERY nice ones) - Exchange your OEM for mine plus $110. VERY NICE PAINT WORK ON THESE!!

8.) SRT-8 Charger SRT badge for front of Grill - $25

9.) K&N Cold Air Intake - $150

**ALL PRICES EXCLUDING SHIPPING - SOON TO HAVE MORE AVAILABLE**

Please put me down for the wing:eek:, tail light package, SRT badge, and fuse box knob.

Craig said:
Damn Bry say it ain't soooo :dontknow:

Haha you had a Bimmer you know how it is... I love the way it handles... I will prob end up with another truck soon anyways... but this time I will buy an 06 one that already has a Paxton or Roe on it on it. I just have to change it up for a little bit.

Last edited:
Everything is sold but the Halo Projector Black Housing headlights... Anybody want them?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back