Parts List

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to see a complete parts list of what comes in a paxton s/c kit. I cant find anywhere that sells them new that has a parts list posted anywhere. Justin has his procharger kit listed...anybody got a link or something?

Psycho Mythic said:
I need to see a complete parts list of what comes in a paxton s/c kit. I cant find anywhere that sells them new that has a parts list posted anywhere. Justin has his procharger kit listed...anybody got a link or something?
Yup, downlaod from there site. If and when you order soemthing, ak for ext 266. The guys name is Mike or Milke, something like that. It's a pain trying to get through to them. Faxing is the easiest way.

It is a pain getting thru to them. took me an hour to get an actual person yesterday.

And just for the hell of it, I checked with summit and they told me they couldnt get parts for the paxton kits, but sold only complete kits:dontknow:

Good luck with Paxton. Customer NO SERVICE! They dont return calls or emails. I think DC performance knows more about their product than they do.:mad:

Thanks guys, and Tony especially for the links, I'll check everything out when I get home tomorrow :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back