Parts online, what website?

Jackiechan

Reaction score
Hi!

I need some stuff for my truck in Sweden. I cant find any store that has all the things I need. I dont want to order from 2 or 3 different stores, expensive shipping etc..

The websites I have checked out

Roe
Theviperstore
Summit
jtsvp

What do you recommend? Which did I miss?

Some of the parts I need; Clutch kit, slave cylinder, pilotbearing, t/o bearing, fork pads for reverse(bronze metal upgrade), xenon lights..

regards Jacob!

Except maybe the Xenon headlights, JTSV (Tony Sawyer) can probably get ya what you need if you call him. Also Justin at JMB performance. Both great guys with great customer service. Don't rely just on what's listed on their websites.

If you are not in a hurry with all the parts, you could ship them to my address in Florida and put it in the next container.

I can handle all the import stuff and send it on to Sweden once it arrived in Germany.

Will be lot less expensive and you can buy at different shops if not one has all parts and have them all gathered at my place before shipping.

All the best

Arne

If you are not in a hurry with all the parts, you could ship them to my address in Florida and put it in the next container.

I can handle all the import stuff and send it on to Sweden once it arrived in Germany.

Will be lot less expensive and you can buy at different shops if not one has all parts and have them all gathered at my place before shipping.

All the best

Arne

You are the best Arne! I was emailing you a couple of weeks ago. Maybe you didnt get my latest mail. Im very interested! When is the next container leaving for germany?

I would be willing to help you with anything you need to arrange your parts order state side. Did you ever get your transmission situation figured out?

All right! I will contact you via Email later this week Arska.

Yes vprpwrd, The clutch was totally finished. The transmission was opened and the fork pads (selector pads) for reverse were worn out, also the locking ring for reverse. I guess thats why the reverse wouldnt stay in gear.

The slavecylinder looks good, but I might change it anyway while everything is mounted off the truck =)

All right! I will contact you via Email later this week Arska.

Yes vprpwrd, The clutch was totally finished. The transmission was opened and the fork pads (selector pads) for reverse were worn out, also the locking ring for reverse. I guess thats why the reverse wouldnt stay in gear.

The slavecylinder looks good, but I might change it anyway while everything is mounted off the truck =)

I ship to Sweeden and other countries often and can get you whatever you need boss. My email is [email protected]:burnout:

Hi!

I need some stuff for my truck in Sweden. I cant find any store that has all the things I need. I dont want to order from 2 or 3 different stores, expensive shipping etc..

The websites I have checked out

Roe
Theviperstore
Summit
jtsvp

What do you recommend? Which did I miss?

Some of the parts I need; Clutch kit, slave cylinder, pilotbearing, t/o bearing, fork pads for reverse(bronze metal upgrade), xenon lights..

regards Jacob!

I've used JTSVP, JMB, The Viperstore and my personal favourite VPRPWRD several times for safe secure overseas transactions.

Only slightly iffy truck purchase was from Highflowfuel on ebay. More of a courier problem but when 5-10 days turns into a month you start to worry you've been had...all good in the end though and would use them again.

There's a seller on ebay based in Poland that stocks all the Mopar fluids if you want them, delivered within 2 days to the UK.

Hope that's helpful!

Dave

Dave,

I fully agre with all the names mentioned by you (vendors and members).

The difference is that i ship the goods in a shared container that will take some more time than USPS but its a lot cheaper. The bigger and heavier the parts are
the cheaper it gets.

Just one example : a RAM SRT hood (glasfibre or steel) will cost approx 800-900$ of shipping from US to Europe.

Within US approx. 200$, i can ship it to Europe (Germany) for 200$ max.
The shipping cost to other countries from Germany will not cost 500$ to be even.

On top of that i can handle custom and vat "optimisation" :D, to make the final cost more attractive to the endcustomer, if you know what i mean.

For small items and urgently needed parts direct shipping should be the easiest.

All the best

Arne

Dave,

I fully agre with all the names mentioned by you (vendors and members).

The difference is that i ship the goods in a shared container that will take some more time than USPS but its a lot cheaper. The bigger and heavier the parts are
the cheaper it gets.

Just one example : a RAM SRT hood (glasfibre or steel) will cost approx 800-900$ of shipping from US to Europe.

Within US approx. 200$, i can ship it to Europe (Germany) for 200$ max.
The shipping cost to other countries from Germany will not cost 500$ to be even.

On top of that i can handle custom and vat "optimisation" :D, to make the final cost more attractive to the endcustomer, if you know what i mean.

For small items and urgently needed parts direct shipping should be the easiest.

All the best

Arne

I understand and am a fan of optimisation...!

If I'm in the market for heavy bits I'll let you know, thanks for the info.

What's great is all these businesses, well at least the ones that are somewhat reputable, have a website these days... Makes things much so easier than back in the day - good luck in your search

Last edited:
Thank you all. Today I will order my stuff in Arskas name. I have no doubt in any of you when it comes to trust. I love when people with same interests help each other out with this kind of stuff. As for us in Sweden, Im depentent on the US market for my car. I cant find anything other than SCT tuner in the whole Scandinavia..

I hope to get my truck and transmission running smoothly soon :)

While the majority of the vendors on this site are 100%, I'd be wary if a vendor has no website and requests payment to an obscure paypal address.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back