Parts parts parts!

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I will be covering two deductibles with my insurance thanks to the great start of the year I'm having, I am selling a few parts to help pay for some of that blessing. So don't be shy and help a brotha out.

Stock hurst shifter $50 shipped.

04-05 T-56 trans mount $100 shipped.

Complete JTSVP throttle body $300 shipped.

New JTSVP PS lines $200 shipped.

LH rear corner panel $300 shipped.

Last edited:
If you have stock power steering lines I'd recommend keeping the new ones. Just the one stock pressure line costs more than the aftermarket kit. Ask me how I know. Lol
I totally understand needing the $$$.

If you have stock power steering lines I'd recommend keeping the new ones. Just the one stock pressure line costs more than the aftermarket kit. Ask me how I know. Lol
I totally understand needing the $$$.

Too late now. Ha ha! PS lines sold.

I just got the best freakin news ever this morning! The guy who wrecked my truck has been caught and just so happens to have insurance on his vehicle. So I won't need to sell all my parts after all. Thanks anyway for your interest gents! :)

Shifter and mount I don't need so I will keep those for sale.

Is that for the shifter base only, no stick?

Bro im interested on yhe ps lines

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

don't see the perfect timing post but it is quoted

thought you said the PS lines were sold??

Indeed they are sir. And I apologize I missed your post somehow. But Arne did want them first and payed for them already. Thanks for your interest anyway guys. :)

Left hand corner panel, 04-05 trans mount, and stock shifter still available gents. Make me an offer. :)

This isnt the recently modified by drunk driver panel is it? Lol

Lol! No. This is the pay for someone else's irresponsibility panel from the first time. Then didn't even get to replace it cuz the other drunk idiot took care of everything else the first moron missed.

Bump.

04-05 trans mount $50 shipped.

Stock hurst shifter $30 shipped.

LH bumper cladding $225 shipped.

Justice prevails!!!
... and that dude misses out on a TB?

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back