Parts

haulin i tried to send a pm but your box is full.. how much do you want for the sct programmer? (PM me please)

pm box is full...

heads i have are stage 4 ported and are just too big...thought maybe getting an intake and porting it to match would help but after talking to a few people...it wont help at all...sorry for the hassle pal...thanks anyway....need a blower setup!

Josh

Intake back on the market...... and Inbox cleaned up send away some offers.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

So what is the issue with the long tubes working on a QC?

Interested in them, just want to be sure they'll work properly.

--wes

wesman said:
So what is the issue with the long tubes working on a QC?

Interested in them, just want to be sure they'll work properly.

--wes

It was the way they were connected. You had to do some modification to make them fit a QC. But that was when they first came out and were only sold for a RC. If you want to know if these will fit a QC you need to find out if they make some that will fit both like all the other headers.

Read post #6. http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-srt/47498-ram-srt-10-exhaust.html

FlyingLow said:
It was the way they were connected. You had to do some modification to make them fit a QC. But that was when they first came out and were only sold for a RC. If you want to know if these will fit a QC you need to find out if they make some that will fit both like all the other headers.

Read post #6. http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-srt/47498-ram-srt-10-exhaust.html

Hrmmm...so Mopar does make them that fit, just don't know if this is one of those sets or an earlier set. :dontknow:

Thanks for the info.

--wes

Wes I don't know how you would tell, might be a gamble unless you are pretty handy and can make the modifications yourself. Good luck.

Smoke

Damn nobody wants a smoothed intake ready for powdercoating? $450 shipped?

SCT $400. shipped

Headers and Cat deletes/sims and Magnaflow Cat back- $1500+ shipping includes bolts and clamps and headers are Jet Hot coated???

HaulinAsp said:
Damn nobody wants a smoothed intake ready for powdercoating? $450 shipped?

SCT $400. shipped

Headers and Cat deletes/sims and Magnaflow Cat back- $1500+ shipping includes bolts and clamps and headers are Jet Hot coated???

How much for just the headers shipped to 75104? I already have the cat deletes w/sims and the magnaflow.

--wes

wesman said:
How much for just the headers shipped to 75104? I already have the cat deletes w/sims and the magnaflow.

--wes
The headers and Cat Delete pipes came as a kit that I'd kinda like to keep together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back