parts

stanssrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a totaled red rc for parts bought at salvage auction. keeping motor will be more than fair on prices. just want to get some money back. not to good with a computer so phone is best for me 303 946 2145 tanks

Where are you located and are there any aftermarket parts, headers, exhaust,cai etc. ???

I would be interested in the price for the floor console where the shifter comes up (just need the console) if this is an 04 or 05.

stanssrt10 said:
got a totaled red rc for parts bought at salvage auction. keeping motor will be more than fair on prices. just want to get some money back. not to good with a computer so phone is best for me 303 946 2145 tanks

What year is the salvage? And where are you located? I would be interested in the seats.

Hey Stan,

This is the other piece I was talking about:

clean.jpg

FullboreDakota said:
Got a rim to sell, with or without tire.
Please relist in Buy Sell Section
What type wheel/tire, pic's help,condition? and price:D :D :D
That is all, and hello

dont know how to put in buy section faster for me to mail you a picture. got wheels will try tofind help with pics. im lost on a computer.thats why i never post. both trks i parted are red 04 rc. all parts are stock and in used conditon.eaisest for me is phone 303 946 2145 thanks again.

Hi Stan, was just asking FullboreDakota to list his stuff in the Buy Sell, but now I think he was asking about a wheel????

Last edited:
includemeout said:
Hi Stan, was just asking FullboreDakota to list his stuff in the Buy Sell, but now I think he was asking about a wheel????
He's not listing, he is looking for one, posted a week or two ago in wanted sec.

I'm interested in the dash instrument cluster from the '04. I will call later today about it.

Yeah, im looking for a rim. I should of made my post alittle bit more clear. Thanks for the info though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back