Party @ My house

RedSrt007 said:
Yeah, if you could it would be great!!

Let me know if you want me to PM you the address...

Patrick

what kind of beer do you want?
i have my kid's that weekend so is it okay to bring them?
is there going to be other kids there?
is there something for them to do?:D :D :D :D :D
MAS needs to show up, and bring those sandwiches? :idea: :idea:

What about nowwhat?

Whitesnake said:
what kind of beer do you want?
i have my kid's that weekend so is it okay to bring them?
is there going to be other kids there?
is there something for them to do?:D :D :D :D :D
MAS needs to show up, and bring those sandwiches? :idea: :idea:

What about nowwhat?

Bring whatever you want for the beer...
Yes, there will be my son (2 1/2), and a few other children (about 5-6 total ages from 2-15)

yup, there is a playset in the backyard, and if they get real bored, there's a lawn mover and tall grass in the front yard :D

-Red

Cancelled due to rain :( What a bummer... the 1 day out of the year it rains in San Diego LOL..oh well there always next year :)

Ill still seeya guys on Sunday!

Take Care!

RedSrt007 said:
Cancelled due to rain :( What a bummer... the 1 day out of the year it rains in San Diego LOL..oh well there always next year :)

Ill still seeya guys on Sunday!

Take Care!
Damn, that is just messed up. I was just getting on this thread to let you know that we were coming. I was going to go to the benefit and the OL was going to take the kids to the bday party around noon. Then we were going to load up and come down with the whole brood. And on top of it, you tell me it is going to rain and I am going to get wet riding to the benefit.

OCBob said:
Damn, that is just messed up. I was just getting on this thread to let you know that we were coming. I was going to go to the benefit and the OL was going to take the kids to the bday party around noon. Then we were going to load up and come down with the whole brood. And on top of it, you tell me it is going to rain and I am going to get wet riding to the benefit.

sorry man, looks like a nasty 'storm' headed our way, there saying 3/4 - 1" easy

-Red

Hmmm rain forecast for Sat in So Cal by a meteorologist. I think its about 10/90 that its going to rain and it will probably be 80 degrees nice and sunny.:D

UNIBOY said:
Hmmm rain forecast for Sat in So Cal by a meteorologist. I think its about 10/90 that its going to rain and it will probably be 80 degrees nice and sunny.:D

did ask the urchins for there input? :D

Here is the Urchins forcast. Clouds will move in Fri morning and it will glooming all day and at night it will rain for about 1 hour about 1/8". Sat will be clear with a slight breeze and a high 69 degrees.:D

Last edited:
UNIBOY said:
Here is the Urchins forcast. Clouds will move in Fri morning and it will glooming all day and at night it will rain for about 1 hour about 1/8". Sat will be clear with a slight breeze and a high about 69 degrees.:D

Wow, there good!!

RedSrt007 said:
Wow, there good!!

:dontknow: :dontknow: So what do i do with all this beer i got?:dontknow: :dontknow:

Here is the Urchins forcast. Clouds will move in Fri morning and it will glooming all day and at night it will rain for about 1 hour about 1/8". Sat will be clear with a slight breeze and a high 69 degrees.

Mas can you help?
:p :p :p

i think he did not want all these BADASS SRT-10there man what a bummer! dude and the wife let me go?????
do you know what i had to do to be able to go:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This sucks

I just got off the Phone with Patrick and he says the party is off beacuse of the weather.

Too bad as I like parties and was looking forward to seeing a lot of the gang and meeting new friends.

My daughter is having a birthday party at our house the same day or we could move it here. I have a big patio attached to the house.

FSTJACK said:
I just got off the Phone with Patrick and he says the party is off beacuse of the weather.

Too bad as I like parties and was looking forward to seeing a lot of the gang and meeting new friends.

My daughter is having a birthday party at our house the same day or we could move it here. I have a big patio attached to the house.
Just a little advice don't invite Nowwhat he might start hitting on your daughter.lol:D :p

FSTJACK said:
Whitesnake said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: So what do i do with all this beer i got?:dontknow: :dontknow:

Guess you will have to drink it. :beer: :beer: :beer:

ALRIGHTY THEN DRINKING IT NOW!!!!!!!!:2in1: :2in1: :2in1:

Patrick, have a blast and happy b-day to both of you!!!

:rock:

Post pics :D

FSTJACK said:
Whitesnake said:

Guess you will have to drink it. :beer: :beer: :beer:

ok well i got some girl's to join me in drinking all the beer i got!!!
take a look? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back