Passenger side headlamp issue.

yellowFeVEr#270

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My passenger side low beam is inoperative, I plugged in a new bulb...and no go. I probed wires have a good ground, but no power. I did some research, and found our trucks have some FCM issues. Wondering if anyone has had a similar issue.

Possible you have two bad bulbs?
Check your fuse box as I believe headlights are separated fuse wise from left and right. Otherwise that's a tough one

There is legitimately no head light fuses that I could see, and I checked twice. I bought another bulb thinking the same thing. I have identifix at the shop, and read the FCM on the side of the fuse block have a tendency to fail. I just was curious if someone has encountered this before.

There is legitimately no head light fuses that I could see, and I checked twice. I bought another bulb thinking the same thing. I have identifix at the shop, and read the FCM on the side of the fuse block have a tendency to fail. I just was curious if someone has encountered this before.

That sux bro. Figured you'd tried everything else already. Good luck. Maybe just unplug/plug all connectors to fuse box and FCM:dontknow:

There's some pin tests I'm gonna do, just thought I would be lazy and ask if anyone had any experience before I spend the time...

great:(

lamp out came on to night. R.H. headlight out. forgot to try high beam:dontknow:

i've seen 2 replaced at the shop & if memory serves $300 module

I had the same issue. Fried tipm. Low beam out high beam works. A grand later and a brand new tipm and its fixed. If you have anything wired to the tipm, remove it and wire it directly to the battery. Disconnect anything you had wired to the tipm and wire it directly to the battery.

Most likely a bad passenger low beam driver in the module. I have seen it a whole bunch, more common on the 06 than the other years.

can ya get just the module or have to get the whole fuse box???

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

just a blub burned out on mine:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back