Past TOTM winners special...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple of questions about pricing etc for the license plates for past TOTM winners. I've decided that I'll do those for $10 plus $2 postage. Our normal price for plates is $20, but $10 will cover most of the cost etc and I want to help when/where I can so it's $12 in your mailbox. If anyone wants one, just holler and we'll get it done and sent out.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I've had a couple of questions about pricing etc for the license plates for past TOTM winners. I've decided that I'll do those for $10 plus $2 postage. Our normal price for plates is $20, but $10 will cover most of the cost etc and I want to help when/where I can so it's $12 in your mailbox. If anyone wants one, just holler and we'll get it done and sent out.
pics:dontknow:

I don't need to see pics, I want one.. Let me know where to send funds Steve. I'm TOTM for October 2008.. Oh and Steve while we're at it, how much for a VTCoA sticker in carbon fiber (even charcoal or dark grey will work)? I only want the VTCoA.COM part.. Someone else could have the rest of it..

Our PayPal is [email protected]

Roy, yours is already in production.

Anthony, we'll get to work on your plate as well. Where you gonna put that deal? I'm worried that if we do it very dark, it won't show up on the back window, if it's tinted.

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Our PayPal is [email protected]

Roy, yours is already in production.

Anthony, we'll get to work on your plate as well. Where you gonna put that deal? I'm worried that if we do it very dark, it won't show up on the back window, if it's tinted.

It's not going on the back window.. It's going on the lowest of the lower left side tailgate.. Just a little advertisment for our home away from home. It'll show well on silver..

Venom Power said:
It's not going on the back window.. It's going on the lowest of the lower left side tailgate.. Just a little advertisment for our home away from home. It'll show well on silver..

Oh ok, cool...just wanted to be sure. Send me $20 total and I'll get your decal and plate in the mail.

You are so efficient...but I do have one bitch...it's been a long time since you have posted pictures of my fantasy woman...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back