paxton blower on truck

cold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,

DC finished work on my truck this week. Dc inlet, Paxton, Dual channel wideband A/F, and DC Tune. I have pics for you.

The big sucker
blower008_q.jpg

blower009_q.jpg

blower012_q.jpg

Nice looking wiring
blower010_q.jpg

blower006_q.jpg

Fuel Pumps
blower019_q.jpg

FJO Dual Channel Wideband AFR
blower016_q.jpg

What is that cat still doing there?
blower014_q.jpg

What to put in the center? Any suggestions?
blower003_q.jpg

What Commemerative Edition badge?
blower002_q.jpg

dyno006_q.jpg

The baseline run is the truck stock with a flowmaster muffler only (the one Roe used to sell) 400rwhp. With blower 561rwhp.

The truck runs good.

Congradulations! I picked up mine from DLM yesterday also. Welcome to the Paxton Crew.

Wow! Very shiny under your hood!

Nice setup! Delete the cats and go have some fun!:burnout: :burnout:

Paul

Damn you guyz and your Super Chargers !!!!You're killing me here !!! I want one of those in the worst way !!!!!Too many other domesticated essentials to do first !!! But that's OK,I'll just keep DROOLING !!!!But maaaaaannnnnn does that look purdy under there !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Man,one of these days I will join the forced ind.crew.That looks awesome.
good luck with all that horsepower!!

What follows is a statement of fact, and is not intented to start an arguement.

I would like Nowwhat to take a good look at picture #6. DC is using the same crimp clamps that Boomer got criticized for using on Ricardo's truck.

There is nothing wrong with crimp clamps by the way. If they are installed incorrectly, or if the crimping tool is damaged/worn there may be an issue, but no one should be criticized for using them.

Silverback said:
What follows is a statement of fact, and is not intented to start an arguement.

I would like Nowwhat to take a good look at picture #6. DC is using the same crimp clamps that Boomer got criticized for using on Ricardo's truck.

There is nothing wrong with crimp clamps by the way. If they are installed incorrectly, or if the crimping tool is damaged/worn there may be an issue, but no one should be criticized for using them.
Appart from the fact they look shyt,aeroquip for me:D

you will like it, wont be long before you have a smaller pully and a few other mods to get you at 700hp. give you about a week before it feels slow lol, also watch your connection between the blower out let and the aftercooler, they tend to blow off. had to fab a bracket to keep it from blowing off.

avmech said:
you will like it, wont be long before you have a smaller pully and a few other mods to get you at 700hp. give you about a week before it feels slow lol, also watch your connection between the blower out let and the aftercooler, they tend to blow off. had to fab a bracket to keep it from blowing off.

Just add water/meth and a tune and wa la...700 rwhp :)

belgiumbarry said:
are pic's some misleading or is there electrical equipment rather close to the exhaust - cats ?? :dontknow:

telephoto lens makes it look flat. There is plenty of space. Shouldn't be a problem.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back