Paxton Dealer

NettlesD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here a Paxton Dealer? I need to order a replacement cap for the charge air cooler for the Paxton kit. I can't get through to Paxton Tech so maybe a dealer might know the part number or order it for me.

If that won't work, anyone know the thread size so that I can just pick up any cap that will screw on?

Thanks. They told me I needed to deal directly with Paxton which is fine if I could get a hold of someone to order the part or get a part number. All I need is that cap. I wouldn't think it would be this hard to obtain.

All is well. I got the cap ordered.

Last edited:
They are the worst when it comes to customer service. I found one of the guys over there was pretty easy to get a hold of. Guy's name was Mike and he's at ext 266, 1-888-9-paxton. Also faxing the order in, I would usually get a call withing 30 minutes.

TNVIPER said:
Have you tried to contact Paxton??..

http://www.paxtonauto.com/

NettlesD said:
Thanks. They told me I needed to deal directly with Paxton which is fine if I could get a hold of someone to order the part or get a part number. All I need is that cap. I wouldn't think it would be this hard to obtain.

All is well. I got the cap ordered.
Looks like he edited his post.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back