PAXTON KIT WITH WATER/METH

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a polished paxton kit with water meth with low miles I need to sell:D I bought this kit cause it was a good deal and at the time I had the money. I have decided that after weeks of thinking and talking to several of the members to sell this kit and go with the Roe TMTS:burnout: I think it suites my driving style best and I just love the looks of it to be honest:rock: I am going to give this a few weeks and if I have no luck I will use the Paxton. $4500 and I will cover up to $150 in shipping cost;) I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow..

i am suprised no one has jumped on this. if i had the money i would do it but all i can do is dream!!!

Stinker said:
LOLOL dont sell that to ZEX , he wil be in the game again:p

There is nothing wrong with trying to get back in to the game.

Man, I wish this wasn't supposed to be my "sensible" DD for the family

:damnmate:

--wes

Damnit!!! Well if I hit two squares in the pool this week I will have the cash.
Lots of luck on that!! Good luck with the sale.Go giants!!!!

Want turbos buuuutttt need more power now! Thanks Stinker for givin me the HP itch:D What are the possible gains on stock internals?:dontknow:

No VEC in the deal, still need 1 though right?

Chef-Greg said:
No VEC in the deal, still need 1 though right?

No vec with paxton it is not needed;) I am going to get some better pictures up tomorrow. Pending on gear ratio and current mods you should be between 620-660rwhp with the paxton:rock: You DO NOT need to use the 125 shot you have with the paxton on stock internals

Last edited:
Stinker said:
cutem a deal Kyle:p maybe he will send you a fried mator;) :D
:dito: Or a really large Gift Certificate:elefant:

Stinker said:
north cariolina BO:p Home of NASCAR, big boobs, and booze:rock: :burnout: and fast trucks;)

That's funny my last name is bomar and alot of my friends call me Bo:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back