Paxton rebuild price?

big_ol_meat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As we've been well informed on this forum about me, I'm not mechanically inclined at all. lol My Paxton has oil in the inlet. I'm never low on oil but there is enough to put a fine mist over the engine. I've contacted Paxton and support informed me a little oil is fine, but it sounds like I might need to send it in for a rebuild. Does anyone know what this would cost? Or what I might can look for in doing it myself, or in other words a capable mechanic? I've been reading quite a bit and I'm going to look at the oil supply nozzel when I get home. My oil pressure keeps hovering around 75PSI and doesn't seem to want to come off unless I'm in neutral and sitting at a redlight.
Could this:Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharger Rebuild Photo 3 be the issue for my high oil pressure?

it might be less actually. I was told I had to send my paxton to get it rebuild because it was on another truck, but i never did it.

That oil psi is where it should be mine is the same pressure.
Except at idle when warm..

Last I know of it was like $400.00 or so I would have Paxton fix for you that if they fucket up it's on them and if you fix it you have to fork more money to have them fix it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back