Paxton S/C Trucks Need Some PIC's

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I need some help. If you have a Paxton on your truck Can you take some pictures of the setup in the engine bay for me and post them up. I am just looking for some ideas. Thanks for your help!!!

Here you go Jellyfish boy. But trust me, they wont help much. Best bet is to download the instruction manul and just rip into it. It's pretty easy, once you get the pan tapped and the crank pinned.

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

IMG_4112.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

I downloaded the directions. I have got a few kits here that I am ...................... Well long story. But i thank you ther kind sir! I just need some visuals to figure which route I am going to go with,:ciao:

GriffsSRT said:
I downloaded the directions. I have got a few kits here that I am ...................... Well long story. But i thank you ther kind sir! I just need some visuals to figure which route I am going to go with,:ciao:
how much more do you have to do

flchub said:
how much more do you have to do
The whole thing. We should do a mini gtg and head out and help him. You're driving, though. :D

Well I am waiting on a few thing to even get started (Crank key Kit, Injectors.....) But I have the Frozen boost intercooler and really don't want to put it over the intake. So I was seeing if anyone else had a setup with the Larger intercooler.

GriffsSRT said:
Well I am waiting on a few thing to even get started (Crank key Kit, Injectors.....) But I have the Frozen boost intercooler and really don't want to put it over the intake. So I was seeing if anyone else had a setup with the Larger intercooler.
i have a set of injectors that will work and i have the original intercooler u need,since ur not forged u dont need the frozen boost setup

Last edited:
Here's the very first Paxton blower set-up ever installed on a Ram SRT-10:

D

Attachments

• IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 48
GriffsSRT said:
quick_silver-albums-quick_silver-s-best-picture3789-new-inter-cooler-dcperformance-002.jpg

399037.jpg

:aetsch:
Quick

Heres a few with a larger intercooler. Forty degree drop fom ambient.

Attachments

• DSC00075.JPG
    DSC00075.JPG
    476.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    444.7 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00074.JPG
    DSC00074.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 51
I don't have any good pics but I had the outlet changed on mine to discharge towards the passenger fender instead of rearward toward the firewall with an intercooler inside the front bumper.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back