PAXTON SUPERCHARGER DEALS!

todd abrams

Reaction score
As an introductory to the SRT forums. We are going to offer a Paxton Supercharger special. These will only be for complete kits installed and tuned here at A&C Performance.

ALL YEAR TRUCKS Single cab and Quad cab included!

Polished Units -

Satin Units -

We don't use alot of the electrical in the paxton kits. We use our own connectors, solder, shrink wrap etc. Our finished product turns out like you'd expect from a professional experienced shop.

I will have pricing in the next day and I am going to offer something so good that no other shop will want to even match.

If your interested please put a message saying so. More interest may lower the price even more!

Wow, I heard great things about those Paxton's.

I have a goofball buddy with a 300 srt8 with a sc on it.

We lost more pictures than we have when we had a Full server crash. I dont have any pictures to post up. But Hopefully our site will be up soon "fully functioning :)" so you can see what we do.

I've had several responses already and tomorrow will be posting some pricing.

We lost more pictures than we have when we had a Full server crash. I dont have any pictures to post up. But Hopefully our site will be up soon "fully functioning :)" so you can see what we do.

I've had several responses already and tomorrow will be posting some pricing.

I've got a bunch of pictures from that g2g you had for the new shop grand opening. I'll send them to you when I can.

We'll I still have many of those pics Brad :) I was looking for just truck only supercharger installations.

Although I do not have them. I will find some pictures to show our work ethic :)

But thanks Brad, always going over and beyond for me!

Prices IN!!!

INSTALLED OUT THE DOOR PRICING. Everything included. Fluids, Plugs, CUSTOM IN-HOUSE DYNO TUNE. TAXES. OTD

Single Cab SATIN: $9100.00

Single Cab Polished: $9400.00

Quad Cab Satin: $9000.00

Quad Cab Polished: $9300.00

Based on the amount of money we are NOT making on this :) I am going to extend this offer to the first

"10"

Requests

I couldn't keep our doors open at this price with the parts and time involved.

Everything will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis. Looking forward to working with all of you.

please if you are interested, PM me with your number.....call the shop....or send a quick email.

The kit can be bought for 7k. So you're charging $2400 to install and tune?
****. We can get a procharger for that price. We're a bunch of poor dudes up in here

I'm only breaking this down because you sometimes dont see the "other" things when seeing a complete number.

Let me help you out a little with this for California guys. (unfortunately we have to charge tax when installing here)

Your Kit 7k plus tax....This is Paxtons complete kit...

Shipping the supercharger is roughly $120 (cost)

Plugs - $40
Royal Purple oil $100 (our cost)
Filter - $13
SCT Tuner $250 blank (our cost)(I doubt youll see any at this price)
Coolant $30
Applicable taxes At tax (7.75%) $585

Right now we are at $8138.00

Now add your custom Dyno tune. Amybody will charge you an absolute MIN of 350-400 to custom tune. Now your looking 8500 plus. We also use our own wiring, relays, plus do before and after tuning. All for $900 more? Sound better now? :)

It's definately not cheap. But these prices even a reg shop that has never done one, would not offer.

And I can tell you everybody nickel and dimes you once the project is started. We have experience and not only do you get an amazing finished product. You actually Pay what you were promised. AND have an experienced shop doing your work. :)

If we said that it was going out of state on and off a trailer, and had an out of state address we could wipe out taxes.

Now were in the $8900 and below range also. Installed and tuned.

I also wanted to throw something out here for everybody as well.

I stated I would never mention names. So "one of the VTCOA supporters" whom I like very much, brought me his "hurt" Truck.

It was a quad cab that just had a paxton installed for $1500 labor. The customer supplied all parts.

It went less than 50 miles before breaking a piston. End result was very costly because the installer was out of his league not changing plugs, verifying fuel pressure, airl fuel etc. And not having the capabilities to change the tune if needed.

All paxtons factory are definately NOT always very safe. I've done identical units with identical mods and both can require very different fuel maps.

If anybody wanted to call I would give some "real" breakdowns on numbers and you would see that although it's expensive....its a steal AND you'll be driving your truck on the cold AND hot days without worry. NOT be on the side of the road. Real reason is tuning, and I will be the one tuning it. No excuses. :)

As an introductory to the SRT forums. We are going to offer a Paxton Supercharger special. These will only be for complete kits installed and tuned here at A&C Performance.

How much power does a Paxton charged RC usually produce?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back